All-Star 2013/2014 Team Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

What I've caught from watching thus far :
-Sleeping Beauty = start of routine, girl that does the center inversion
-Ariel = flyer in the classic "little mermaid on the rock" pose
-Tinkerbelle = the one running around in the wings
-Tiana = girl that gets lifted in the dance doing a frog jump (hence dancing to a song talking about a kiss)
-Jasmine = flyer in the pyramid beginning with her hair in a multi-banded ponytail during "a whole new world"

-Belle = end of the routine, girl with rose & book

Since their stunt section is to "when will my reflection show", I am guessing that perhaps the center flyer or someone is Mulan? And possibly someone in the center for a part of the pyramid = Cinderella because of the music?.........Princesses left are Snow White, Merida, Rapunzel & Pocahontas technically

you're a genius you're a genius you're a genius.

CSP put up pictures on her instagram of princess dolls in their second stunt sequence formation (it was actually adorable), but I couldn't figure out any of the other little secrets.

What I've caught from watching thus far :
-Sleeping Beauty = start of routine, girl that does the center inversion
-Ariel = flyer in the classic "little mermaid on the rock" pose
-Tinkerbelle = the one running around in the wings
-Tiana = girl that gets lifted in the dance doing a frog jump (hence dancing to a song talking about a kiss)
-Jasmine = flyer in the pyramid beginning with her hair in a multi-banded ponytail during "a whole new world"
-Belle = end of the routine, girl with rose & book

Since their stunt section is to "when will my reflection show", I am guessing that perhaps the center flyer or someone is Mulan? And possibly someone in the center for a part of the pyramid = Cinderella because of the music?.........Princesses left are Snow White, Merida, Rapunzel & Pocahontas technically

Wouldn't Rapunzel be the blond girl who has a very long low ponytail ? She flies on the far right at the beginning of the pyramid.

Back