All-Star 2013/2014 Team Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

is it just me, or does the cradle out of the scorpions in the beginning look weird

If executed perfectly, they ball and shootout to the double down (been done many times in a basket, never seen it done before in a stunt)

Super Seniors look AWESOME! I think it's one of those teams where I don't know why, but I just like to see them doing well.

And since I just got home, I'm going to comment on F5. I'm not sure why people are saying they're bored. Are you kidding me? What more would you like? They'll hands down have the most tumbling, their stunts are pretty darn clean for November, and are most likely the most difficult in their division (that I've seen so far). They were INSANE in person. Tumbling tech overall looks way better than last year. I wouldn't be shocked if they pulled an Aces at the Majors and beat the large teams. Everyone expects all this in your face tranny fierceness from F5, which is fun, but having the gays scream "YASSSSSS HUNTY!!" isn't going to get them the globe they want. I'd say Peach is going to be the closest 2nd. Regardless, I can't wait to see how they progress this year.

Sorry for the rant, but I also have to say Reign KILLED it this weekend, and I can't wait to see how they look in Indy. SO IMPRESSED.

Super Seniors look AWESOME! I think it's one of those teams where I don't know why, but I just like to see them doing well.

And since I just got home, I'm going to comment on F5. I'm not sure why people are saying they're bored. Are you kidding me? What more would you like? They'll hands down have the most tumbling, their stunts are pretty darn clean for November, and are most likely the most difficult in their division (that I've seen so far). They were INSANE in person. Tumbling tech overall looks way better than last year. I wouldn't be shocked if they pulled an Aces at the Majors and beat the large teams. Everyone expects all this in your face tranny fierceness from F5, which is fun, but having the gays scream "YASSSSSS HUNTY!!" isn't going to get them the globe they want. I'd say Peach is going to be the closest 2nd. Regardless, I can't wait to see how they progress this year.

Sorry for the rant, but I also have to say Reign KILLED it this weekend, and I can't wait to see how they look in Indy. SO IMPRESSED.
Girl, you said such a nice comment because I was about to come out here and be Compton clovers on everyone about my f5's!

Back