All-Star 2013/2014 Team Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Ok real question... What did this score. I can not find a flaw. Well the jumps are pretty bad, but like... My jaw is on the floor.
Someone posted one set of scores in the SC thread. Not sure if it was this performance or another.

Keep in mind that it's 50/50 from both performances. I'm not sure about others- I have a hard time seeing twists on my computer if the white balance gets off. Perhaps their stunting wasn't as strong as others? (No idea- I can't quite tell what anyone is doing from these vids)

Also, where are the PCM Tumbling police tonight? Some of these videos being posted should be way higher on your priority list. Woof.
Wow saw a lot of teams from various gyms yesterday that would require a comment. Every other team seems to get a pass.

Ok real question... What did this score. I can not find a flaw. Well the jumps are pretty bad, but like... My jaw is on the floor.
The second routine scored a 94.757. Thank you for the compliment (and you are correct, we are still trying to get in shape to jump the way we are capable of. Still a lot of cleaning to do). It's early though, they are great competitors and will get there.

Back