All-Star 2013/2014 Team Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

isnt world cup showcase this weekend? or has it already happened. and hopefully someone takes vid of cali competing this weekend as well.

whats the difference in privacy with regards to smoed, aces (they're open and don't mind that their routines are online) but lb, coed and all those ones have to be private? i do respect that it was a showcase, but a lot of them are saying that they are competing this upcoming weekend. so why is it that big of a deal? i'll never understand why teams feel the need to "hide" their routine. you are going to have to show it eventually.. what difference does a week make..

whats the difference in privacy with regards to smoed, aces (they're open and don't mind that their routines are online) but lb, coed and all those ones have to be private? i do respect that it was a showcase, but a lot of them are saying that they are competing this upcoming weekend. so why is it that big of a deal? i'll never understand why teams feel the need to "hide" their routine. you are going to have to show it eventually.. what difference does a week make..
Well I didn't see the videos so I don't know if they were performing in uniforms or to the music but that really all I can think of! That coaches wouldn't want maybe a half show going out! Some don't mind maybe others do! But I do agree with you!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

Well I didn't see the videos so I don't know if they were performing in uniforms or to the music but that really all I can think of! That coaches wouldn't want maybe a half show going out! Some don't mind maybe others do! But I do agree with you!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!
maybe I'm just a little bitter cause this thread got me excited but i didn't get to watch them before they went private..

maybe I'm just a little bitter cause this thread got me excited but i didn't get to watch them before they went private..
It's part of Cali's policies not to show videos from showcase publicly. I'm not completely sure why but the only reason most haven't seen coed, lb, black ops, and sparkle is because the only videos that there are of them are showcase vids.... well... except for black ops lol

Back