All-Star 2013/2014 Team Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I'm not trying to start anything, but one of those paids should have went to Woodlands. They HIT a clean and very difficult routine. I'm not familiar with the score sheet though, so I'll have to take a gander.

I have not watched their video, but I do know the breakdown was 50/50 for performance 1/performance 2. Maybe they didn't "hit" both routines??

Also, I have been told that SC requires some type of routine breakdown turned in prior to the event. Apparently if you do not compete what you've written down, there are deductions of some sort??? I'm not certain I even understand it all, so if someone that went could explain this maybe??

I have not watched their video, but I do know the breakdown was 50/50 for performance 1/performance 2. Maybe they didn't "hit" both routines??

Also, I have been told that SC requires some type of routine breakdown turned in prior to the event. Apparently if you do not compete what you've written down, there are deductions of some sort??? I'm not certain I even understand it all, so if someone that went could explain this maybe??
I know that the bids depended on the second performance, but that confuses me even more then.

for some reason i feel like babs are holding a few things back from us.. i don't believe for a second they have 0 standing fulls, and it also seems like more is supposed to be happening in that jump section..

They must be waiting to be more conditioned to their routine, but I'm fairly certain the first few rows that do the ground choreography (during cartwheel fulls) are all standing fulls.

Rouge- I see you.
CA has seriously attractive athletes. And I feel weird saying that as it's probably illegal of me haha. :oops:

I'm over these kick doubles. Every video makes me hate more and more basket technique. You don't have to be Coed to have good baskets- Panthers look pretty good and they're kick-kick. SAY NO TO STARFISHING.

I agree, it's like everyone forgot that there are other baskets besides kick doubles.. And it makes it even worse that some of the girls can't execute them!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

I'm not trying to start anything, but one of those paids should have went to Woodlands. They HIT a clean and very difficult routine. I'm not familiar with the score sheet though, so I'll have to take a gander.
I believe, like others said, bids were 50/50 split between both days (or both runs, if you went twice on Sunday. Some teams, like Spirit, went Sat and Sun). 'Rankings' were determined by the second run on Sunday ONLY. If you go to the SC thread, I believe Woodlands had a VERY rough first run on Sunday. Which would have made it very difficult for them to have come back for a bid.

Also- I believe I mentioned somewhere in this thread: BlueCat made a reference to how SC is also much stricter than other comps about OOB on tumbling. Seeing as we don't always know which performance we're watching, these could be from a much stronger second run where they adapted to that.

I believe, like others said, bids were 50/50 split between both days (or both runs, if you went twice on Sunday. Some teams, like Spirit, went Sat and Sun). 'Rankings' were determined by the second run on Sunday ONLY. If you go to the SC thread, I believe Woodlands had a VERY rough first run on Sunday. Which would have made it very difficult for them to have come back for a bid.

Also- I believe I mentioned somewhere in this thread: BlueCat made a reference to how SC is also much stricter than other comps about OOB on tumbling. Seeing as we don't always know which performance we're watching, these could be from a much stronger second run where they adapted to that.

Thanks girl! I thought bids were from Day 2 only. I was confused about the whole situation based on the posts I was seeing.

Thanks girl! I thought bids were from Day 2 only. I was confused about the whole situation based on the posts I was seeing.
I could understand it- if I'd only watched that second performance, I'd be confused as heck. They looked great.

I just happened to be reading the thread when BlueCat mentioned the OOB thing. It makes sense on the one hand (being 50/50- you want consistency. Cool.)..on the other, the whole Sunday-Only for "rankings" and 'You can either double Sunday or split Sat/Sun' thing throws me off lol

Back