All-Star 2013/2014 Team Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

So cali coed standing tumbling,jumps and baskets are perfection! Who is that blonde, girl is bomb!! Loving lady bullets but that 8 count track holy annoying batman!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

Also I never know what people mean when they "expect more".! More what exactly!

my exact thoughts too. I just want to see some of these people coach a team that constantly places top 5 at worlds or that win worlds. im a firm believer that everyone is obligated to their own opinion but give some of these teams a break already!

Also I never know what people mean when they "expect more".! More what exactly!

Just... more! I can't explain it!
Last year when they debuted their routine I held my breath for 2 minutes and 30 seconds because I was so amazed. This year I got bored.
Maybe (hopefully) it'll liven up a little when they get their music?

Cali Coed looks awesome. Can't wait to see an HD video and for their music to come out. Lady Bullets are by far my favorite team, but I'm a little underwhelmed. Probably because it's a blurry video, they competed with an 8-count track, and I'm pretty sure their tumbling is watered down. Other than that I think they look great and I know that they'll just get better and better! :)

Just... more! I can't explain it!
Last year when they debuted their routine I held my breath for 2 minutes and 30 seconds because I was so amazed. This year I got bored.
Maybe (hopefully) it'll liven up a little when they get their music?

when a team has Their OWN music, it does help alot.

Needs more HD tbh... I found it hard to get excited cause i could only assume what was happening for most of it. looking tight for this early tho. - Jx

Back