All-Star 2013/2014 Team Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

HS cheer is kinda cool too.......

with all the rumors that this team have been through about recruiting, i wonder where they found the girl with the level 5 tumbling skills. :rolleyes: not hating, but i feel like teams all across the board, use scandal like its a good thing nowadays.

im kinda shocked their isnt more video of senior elite, someone is hiding something from us....... granted i dont like seeing a team video with the problems like they supposably did have, but i still would love to see the changes they made.
well its funny.... smoex apparently didn't look good at showcase NO video was osted until JTV came out with an edited video. now SE didn't look good... all hail stop the recording and don't post......

well its funny.... smoex apparently didn't look good at showcase NO video was osted until JTV came out with an edited video. now SE didn't look good... all hail stop the recording and don't post......
I don't think anyone posted a video of Smoex because someone got carted off of the mat at showcase from an injury during the performance. I'm pretty sure JTV put 2 videos together. Part of it was the first time they went out until the injury & the other part is picked up from their second performance where they stopped the first time until the end.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

[q uote="Ally13, post: 823149, member: 13498"]HD versions of Cali Coed and Lady Bullets.

[/quote]

Wow on both counts! I cannot wait to see lady bullets with their music...especially that dance!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

All our teams had a great day today! It's the first competition and it's always good to have a lot to work off of.

Back