All-Star 2013/2014 Team Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Can I just say how much Stars have improved their stunting technique? Everything looks FLAWLESS.

They worked so hard over the summer. Completely dedicated themselves.
With the double ups, the reloads to 1 1/2 and 1 3/4 and especially the invert where they tick tock with one leg and switch-up with the other at the same time....it took time and work but they really wanted to put out something original this year, something that would take them so far out of their comfort zone because they love their sport, their gym and their division that much. They were all so happy yesterday after their performance, it was precious. Gave life and true meaning to the term "The work is worth it".:cheering:

Wait 2-1-1s are illegal but they can toe touch up to an unspotted 1-1-1........?

HAHA, yes. It's kind of a** backwards over there... It doesn't make sense... They can also technically, if I remember correctly and nothing has changed since the last time I read through the rule book (or maybe that was Germany specific...idk?!), do front and back tuck dismounts from extended level. Those were scary!

Back