All-Star 2013/2014 Team Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

side note: at 3:07 you can see a girl on the ground in the center of the pyramid and I've been spending the last 10 minutes trying to figure out where she came from..

Yes, me too. I know what should happen because of what they did in the showcase, but i can´t figure out what went wrong.

Overall:
I first thought, okay, someone still felt the need to post it, so let´s watch.
Right until the dance i didn´t think this is the video of the "disastrous" performance we were talking about for like 5 pages.
Okay, there were pyramid issues and it was not their best day.
A pyramid like this (not only SE, most impressive Large L5 pyramids) are so intense and exactly timed, that mistakes leed to mistakes (not a single person, not trying to say someone made a miste, just an example) and you don´t get the whole thing.
They´ll be good, and i´m still afraid Stars won´t win Worlds because SE is amazing ;)

No, because in Germany there are still 2 cheer organizations...Teams are members of either one (or neither):

CVD -> ECA -> IFC
CCVD -> ECU -> ICU

If you belong to CVD, there is a rule that you can't also compete through CCVD.

Probably a dumb question but how does one become banned from ICU?

Probably a dumb question but how does one become banned from ICU?
It is not a dumb question , the only dumb thing is the controversy between the two organisations ;)
If you compete for the IFC you are not allowed to compete at ICU events. It has to do with the two different organisations both holding European and World Championships and not getting along. I remember a few years ago a german team wanted to compete at the IFW World Championship but ended up not doing it because on the day of the comp they were told if they competed they won't be allowed to compete at USASF the same year ( or ICU i don't remember exactly) .
I think it's stupid and weird and i would rather have only one true Worlds competition.

The one that does a toe-full and 1/2 through to double is my beautiful daughter, Katie, this is her second year on coed and loves it. I'm a pretty proud mama.
O yes I remember her from last year, she was supposed to be on some new AZ team right? Im so happy she got to come back to Cali since you said it was her dream. Shes pretty bomb you know.. ;)

Slightly TMI fun fact: I was one of those people. I threw up in a half eaten bag of popcorn in the theater because I get super motion sick. I (the quiet nerdy girl) saw it with my then boyfriend (the star athlete/popular senior) and it was mortifying. But now because of that and several other motion-sickness related events I no longer fear getting sick in front of people! Hooray for personal growth!

And now back to your regularly scheduled arguing over all things teal....

The Fierce Board App!

You are my hero. I'm still emotionally recovering from throwing up on a shuttle bus after a 2 and a half hour flight this past Friday (damn motion sickness tablets not working) and I can only hope that I move past this trauma and related anxiety as you have :p :rolleyes:

It is not a dumb question , the only dumb thing is the controversy between the two organisations ;)
If you compete for the IFC you are not allowed to compete at ICU events. It has to do with the two different organisations both holding European and World Championships and not getting along. I remember a few years ago a german team wanted to compete at the IFW World Championship but ended up not doing it because on the day of the comp they were told if they competed they won't be allowed to compete at USASF the same year ( or ICU i don't remember exactly) .
I think it's stupid and weird and i would rather have only one true Worlds competition.

Thankyou!
Wow. It wouldn't be cheerleading without controversy ;)

Fun fact: When Cloverfield was in theaters, many people had to leave mid-showing because they got motion sickness from all the shaking of the camera.

I watched that movie on my computer (wouldn't recommend to anyone, terrible movie) and I felt nauseous just from that little screen. I couldn't imagine being in theaters watching it with no perception and reference of the world around me.

And now you know.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!
Well aren't you just a wealth of knowledge. :p:D

seriously some of these kids (and adults) are beyond rude. Have some common courtesy and SIT DOWN when another team is performing. You can wait 2:30 for your flipping dippin dots. I am only half kidding when I say I am going to look for that not JAS team in blue and green and when they perform go stand in front of whoever is recording them:p

seriously some of these kids (and adults) are beyond rude. Have some common courtesy and SIT DOWN when another team is performing. You can wait 2:30 for your flipping dippin dots. I am only half kidding when I say I am going to look for that not JAS team in blue and green and when they perform go stand in front of whoever is recording them:p
they were people I was with, they didn't realize I was recording and they got up so they could get good seats for our senior 5 team that was competing after that team. they're young and were just really excited to see our senior 5 compete for the first time this season.

they were people I was with, they didn't realize I was recording and they got up so they could get good seats for our senior 5 team that was competing after that team. they're young and were just really excited to see our senior 5 compete for the first time this season.

Do you know any standings from this comp?

Back