All-Star 2013/2014 Team Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

caturday_cat_memes_04.jpg

noooooo... let the cat thread commence :p

If you really hate this board so much, as you've been posting for the last like 20 pages, why do you keep coming back. Just curious.

......sometimes I think that your avatar picture is someone peering over a rock ....and other times I get that it's somebody with a stingray.

Then I think of Steve Irwin....and then I think of Bindi Irwin. And then I think of her books that kids come into the library and ask for. Then I think about work.

Anyway. Carry on

SE was it?

......sometimes I think that your avatar picture is someone peering over a rock ....and other times I get that it's somebody with a stingray.

Then I think of Steve Irwin....and then I think of Bindi Irwin. And then I think of her books that kids come into the library and ask for. Then I think about work.

Anyway. Carry on

SE was it?
Haha yep that's me with a stingray. I thought it would be kinda hard to make out, which is why I added the lets go rays, but that's hard to see too. Oh well, yes, back to the lack of videos happening in this thread.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

KC= Kansas City.
They have a LAG team this year so yes, people care about them and if not, they probably should.
And your post was completely unnecessary and rude. Plus, if we're discussing them, we obviously care...
I didn't know they had a LAG team this year, now I'm really excited to see them!!

Anyway. Carry on

SE was it?

Random stream of thought thread. I like that.

anyway back to the videos...

Here's DreamTyme DreamGirls (Australia) from Nationals a couple of weeks ago.

I don't remember it having so many bobbles/falls when watching it in person, but the atmosphere was electric. These girls won a bid to USASF Worlds so you'll be seeing them again in April :)

This will be my final thought about the LAG division.....while it's video critique's, music opinions, choreography opinions, etc I'm staying out of it. I believe people can think what they want to think. I believe that I get to think what I want to think. Until comments are personal in regards to CSP or 1 of our kid's, y'all have at it as much as you want!!

I have the benefit of spending the last 13 years watching this division so I'll share my opinion with you regarding all these teams.

If someone count's out Orange, they are going to squeeze you to death.
If someone count's out Shooting Stars, they are going to burn you to death.
If someone count's out Panther's, they are going to claw you to death.
If someone count's out Cheertyme, they are going to love you to death.
If someone count's out Charlotte, they are going to cast a spell of death on you.
If someone count's out AS1 (if the rumor is true), they are going to bang you to death.
If someone count's out CEA, we are going to X you out.

I feel positive in saying the kids on these teams aren't counting anyone out right now.....that's a smart way to start the season!

This will be my final thought about the LAG division.....while it's video critique's, music opinions, choreography opinions, etc I'm staying out of it. I believe people can think what they want to think. I believe that I get to think what I want to think. Until comments are personal in regards to CSP or 1 of our kid's, y'all have at it as much as you want!!

I have the benefit of spending the last 13 years watching this division so I'll share my opinion with you regarding all these teams.

If someone count's out Orange, they are going to squeeze you to death.
If someone count's out Shooting Stars, they are going to burn you to death.
If someone count's out Panther's, they are going to claw you to death.
If someone count's out Cheertyme, they are going to love you to death.
If someone count's out Charlotte, they are going to cast a spell of death on you.
If someone count's out AS1 (if the rumor is true), they are going to bang you to death.
If someone count's out CEA, we are going to X you out.

I feel positive in saying the kids on these teams aren't counting anyone out right now.....that's a smart way to start the season!
*cough* KC Cheer ;)

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

I'm not sure if that is still their video policy as I am no longer with the program but I am assuming a video will turn up soon considering I had seen one floating around on Facebook. I know there are a few people on the boards that cheer for Kc Cheer or coach there so maybe they'll see this and could give us some insight :)

We are allowed to post videos, nobody has posted any yet! I don't have it, otherwise I would. I know there is one on facebook, but i just went to check and its now private to only friends.. so sorry. I will say that we obviously know that LAG is a very deep, talented division. We are very excited to compete in this division. It's a very new and excited group of athletes!

For who ever asked, We are taking 3 teams to NCA. Large Senior Coed 3, Junior 4 and Junior 3(back to back NCA champs!). Our Worlds teams will be going to UCA and Cheersport instead.

for those of you who don't know who/what KC Cheer is... KC Cheer KC CHEER (KC_CHEER) on Twitter or look us up on facebook under kc cheer. ;)

Ok back to posting videos... heres our season opener

Anyway. Carry on

SE was it?
Did you forget your Adderall today.. Lol.

Cheer Dad = broke dad

Back