All-Star 2013/2014 Team Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Lady Lightening....

Looks like they still are conditioning their tumbling, but those stunts are everything. It's almost crazy how much tumbling they need to do at the END of their routine, I'd die. haha

I hope they find a way to work the dance towards the corner instead of having to run to their spots, but everything else is great!

Lady Lightening....

Looks like they still are conditioning their tumbling, but those stunts are everything. It's almost crazy how much tumbling they need to do at the END of their routine, I'd die. haha

Oh yes Lady Lightening!! I agree their stunts are going to be insane! I'm sure eventually they will hit a body position in their 2man section following the tick tock! I really like their pyramid. Once it's solid its going to be crazy. There are some cool structures and transitions in it!! These ladies definitely have the skills to pay the bills. Can't wait to see how they will look in a few months.

i actually really like LL routine, the pyramid is quite messy but at this early in the season, itll clean up. im not big on seeing the group tumbling thing at the very end, i just think its a weird place to put it.

i actually really like LL routine, the pyramid is quite messy but at this early in the season, itll clean up. im not big on seeing the group tumbling thing at the very end, i just think its a weird place to put it.

I think it's fierce, but think about how many more people on their team could cleanly and safely double at the beginning of routine if they moved it. I get that it's impressive, but does it really even translate into enough points to be worth it?

Latest posts

Back