All-Star 2013/2014 Team Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I think it's fierce, but think about how many more people on their team could cleanly and safely double at the beginning of routine if they moved it. I get that it's impressive, but does it really even translate into enough points to be worth it?

that would be my next question, do they gain extra points or anything by doing it at the very end?

I've always been a fan of them, love that dance and the song they dance to!

I think this is the strongest they have looked recently since their return to the small all girl division!! Lee is an awesome coach and I know he has a great staff and support system at Star Athletics!! They have really stepped it up this year across the board! They have cleaned up so much since last season and their technique has gotten a lot better on everything! Clearly these ladies and the staff have been putting in work!

To anyone wanting to see videos from the encore comp in nj today: across the board teams did not do well. I believe World Cup Omni was the only level 5 team that hit.

I'm a little disappointed with LL. I was expecting great things from them this season. They're not bad by any means but they're not anything spectacular.
if your talking about theyre tumbling they just did fulls today.. if you're talking about stunting... your eyes need to be checked. lol

if your talking about theyre tumbling they just did fulls today.. if you're talking about stunting... your eyes need to be checked. lol
I was talking about overall. They didn't look too clean, tumbling was lacking, some of the groups were impressive but some groups didn't even do the elite stunt. Like I said they are not bad at all but they were average to me.

I was talking about overall. They didn't look too clean, tumbling was lacking, some of the groups were impressive but some groups didn't even do the elite stunt. Like I said they are not bad at all but they were average to me.
The potential is def. there. It bugs me when people throw shade towards a team, especially when they dont take into consideration at how hard the stunts they are doing, REALLY are. Those stunt groups that arent doing the complete stunt know who they are lol, no need to call them out

Back