All-Star 2013/2014 Team Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

How come when gyms make an i5 team it ends up just looking like a disappointing and sloppy small senior routine? I loved Fierce last year, but this seems so different. They still have the same coaches right? And most of the same athletes? And same choreographer? Idk, this probably sounds really mean but I genuinely am confused. Like most i5 teams just look way worse than every other level 5 produced from the same gym and I don't get it? No wonder gymtyme pink dominated for so long

Commentary for your nerve.

Yay Nfinity! The past couple of years I felt like they just kept competing the same routine, same skills, same general idea, but THIS YEAR they definitely stepped it up! Nice to see some creativity, innovation, and a pretty solid routine. :cheering: Wish i could see a video from the front, but i do enjoy these girl's commentary, but if it was me I'd make more of an effort to have that girl sit down. Like how rude of her!

Okay, I semi dealt with it at that last competition, but I'm gonna full on have a fight with somebody if these Georgian video people keeping skimping out on Peach, Slate, and Green videos...

Interesting to see they took McKenzie out of the air on Orange... I could only imagine how that process looks at Stingrays. Then again, my mind is so jaded towards how Smoed "replacements" work after this week's episode. Haha

Last edited:
Okay, I semi dealt with it at that last competition, but I'm gonna full on have a fight with somebody if these Georgian video people keeping skimping out on Peach, Slate, and Green videos...

Interesting to see they took McKenzie out of the air on Orange... I could only imagine how that process looks at Stingrays. Then again, my mind is so jaded towards how Smoed "replacements" work after this week's episode. Haha
They only took Mckenzie out of the air because they had someone quit and the replacement that was brought in was a smaller girl. Roger knew that he could depend on Mckenzie to be flexible and base for him quickly and with no attitude . I think she did a great job with very short practice. This just shows her versatility even more!!! F Y I Mackenzie's stunt has been hitting so that wasn't the issue :)

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

They only took Mckenzie out of the air because they had someone quit and the replacement that was brought in was a smaller girl. Roger knew that he could depend on Mckenzie to be flexible and base for him quickly and with no attitude . I think she did a great job with very short practice. This just shows her versatility even more!!! F Y I Mackenzie's stunt has been hitting so that wasn't the issue :)

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

QUIT ORANGE?!

I have no words....

does anyone know when gymtyme open teams start competing? mainly Black, Pink and Chrome

I believe they are all going to be at the competition in Louisville this weekend? I heard all girl and coed 6 were demo-ing, but the rest of the GT Worlds teams were going for bids.

Back