All-Star 2013/2014 Team Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I don't ever post anymore, but after this video I just had to give credit where credit's due and Lady Pro's are DUE! Their routine serves on a silver platter. Teams are supposed to outdo the music, but sometimes the music outdoes the team. IMO, with how busy Kyle's music is, they're the first team I've seen this year do his music justice...and I love it. Can't wait to see them progress!

Was I the only one who caught that SUPER high basket from VAS Lightening? Probably. :p

Lady Pros- you clean up that tumbling, add some difficulty to it and solidify those stunts, we might just have a party in Sm Senior.

And props to the first kick-double tumbling for the season..and it's a lady. Step it up, boys :D

What team had a girl kick double? Guess I missed it.

Thoughts after watching 4 pages of video :

World Cup as an entire programme look amazing this year - particularly impressed with Odyssey. Stars stunt is gorgeous. Their dance is a little hot mess express at the moment and all I can see if arms flailing about the place but I'm sure it shall be clean and sharp soon.

Lady Pros - HEYYYYYY GURLS. I love their routine. Love love love.

Orange - Their choreography and dance is everything this year! Definitely interesting to not see Mackenzie in the air, I always look for her!

Steel - I cannot wait for them to shake large coed. Their partner stunting alone is better than I've seen from most the past 2 seasons.

Obsession - Seem to have lost a little bit of swag/sass/whatever it was from last year. When that returns I'm excited! Pyramid is beautiful though!

Back