All-Star 2013/2014 Team Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Okay, I semi dealt with it at that last competition, but I'm gonna full on have a fight with somebody if these Georgian video people keeping skimping out on Peach, Slate, and Green videos...

Interesting to see they took McKenzie out of the air on Orange... I could only imagine how that process looks at Stingrays. Then again, my mind is so jaded towards how Smoed "replacements" work after this week's episode. Haha

we don't do "replacements" unless someone quits(which was the case). we work with what we have.

Dang I cant watch Orange or Steel from my cell phone! I think it would be a nice gesture if some sweet person ripped those videos from Facebook and put them up on YouTube! Pretty Pleasseeeeee :rolleyes:

I'm going to get so much hate for this :rolleyes:
Stingrays have always amazed me with heir skills and technique, but there is just something about their routines that is kind of lack-luster for me. You watch certain teams (I'm not going to name specific ones) and they put on a show- not only are they throwing difficult skills and executing them cleanly, but they are performing and appealing to the crowd. I don't know what it is, but Stingrays have never done that for me. I applaud orange, steel, and peach for being so clean and difficult this early in the season, but there is just that little something that is missing for me.

Back