All-Star 2013/2014 Team Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I very much enjoyed TGLC- kinda hard for me to differentiate with their white unis and the very white-heavy background.

Although the end of that dance in the center had a moment where I went :confused::eek: cause I thought she did something really...uncomfortable.

ETA: Loved Lady Jags as well! Although TGLC/Lady Jags always makes me think I'm listening to the Coed/Medium AG version of WCSS

okay so what's up with Chelsea's stunt they've fallen twice!! As much as I hate to say it, wildcats are a hot mess right now! So many falls. I'm really wondering what happened back stage!

okay so what's up with Chelsea's stunt they've fallen twice!! As much as I hate to say it, wildcats are a hot mess right now! So many falls. I'm really wondering what happened back stage!

This was from about a month ago! I'm sure they've worked on their issues and are probably hitting that routine now.

I very much enjoyed TGLC- kinda hard for me to differentiate with their white unis and the very white-heavy background.

Although the end of that dance in the center had a moment where I went :confused::eek: cause I thought she did something really...uncomfortable.

ETA: Loved Lady Jags as well! Although TGLC/Lady Jags always makes me think I'm listening to the Coed/Medium AG version of WCSS

I'm glad someone else saw that haha

WILL WORK FOR ACX KAT DADDIES VIDEOS. They are currently tied with Top Gun for the Coed Paid Bid at BUTBT

Anyone record them? Anyoneeeee?

Back