All-Star 2013/2014 Team Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

People can call me a hater, but Senior Elite's stunt looks messy to me.

I'd much rather see two rows (boring, I know, but clean). Have the back 5 doing the stunts that Erica etc are doing, the front 4 can do the other part. Then clean up the timing of the full arounds and it would look so much better.

Also- I like the full up stretch but I think the double down is too soon after they hit the front that it's forcing the flyers to wind up their doubles which I really don't like!

Really love LB this year, just wish the standing tumbling and jump section was cleaner, but I know that'll come along within the season, and it's only December. Really cool how the music stopping in the middle of the routine that it didn't seem to phase a single girl on that squad! LBOD.
In HD you can even see the expressions on their faces don't even change when the music went out, haha. Nobody even looked around or anything. If my music we out my first instinct would probably be to look around and make sure no one was hurt or something, they were all business. Props to them!

i really love lady bullets!! i just hope that most of those running and standing tumbing passes, end up being doubles for worlds.

Love Lady Bullets and their music before it went out! Can't wait till they can clean up everything. Center flyer killed it throughout the routine.

ETA: Small Senior is so intense this year!

In HD you can even see the expressions on their faces don't even change when the music went out, haha. Nobody even looked around or anything. If my music we out my first instinct would probably be to look around and make sure no one was hurt or something, they were all business. Props to them!
Lol the girl in the middle prep in the pyramid was mouthing them!

I don't know why, but every year, I say "I'm not a fan" of Lady Bullets, and then come NCA, I'm in love. They're just one of those teams that transforms throughout the year, so I'm excited to see how this routine ends up. But I will say, PCM TUMBLING POLICE, WHERE YOU AT?!
You think the Teal Army's ferocious? You haven't seen what some people on here do when you talk smack about LB..

Forget the Tumble Police. I'd like the jump police to side eye some SERIOUSLY flexed feet in that sequence. Yeesh.

I don't know why, but every year, I say "I'm not a fan" of Lady Bullets, and then come NCA, I'm in love. They're just one of those teams that transforms throughout the year, so I'm excited to see how this routine ends up. But I will say, PCM TUMBLING POLICE, WHERE YOU AT?!

Back