All-Star 2013/2014 Team Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Lady Bullets

Im so LBOD its cray but this needs a lot of work. The kick full, doubles out of the 1st stunt sequence needs to go. The jump sequence is tragic. Tumbling ouch but im sure that will clean up. Props for keep going with no music. I haven't seen a lot of videos from this event but on this video paid bid worthy I don't know.. (kills me to say that btw)

Im so LBOD its cray but this needs a lot of work. The kick full, doubles out of the 1st stunt sequence needs to go. The jump sequence is tragic. Tumbling ouch but im sure that will clean up. Props for keep going with no music. I haven't seen a lot of videos from this event but on this video paid bid worthy I don't know.. (kills me to say that btw)

I couldn't agree more. Compared to where a lot of other small senior teams are right now, they look rough. Their technique across the board is very disappointing (compare those prep doubles ups to GBE Lime and Lady Lightning), especially coming off their worlds win. That being said and agreeing with @NEliteSteven , Lady Bullets usually don't blossom and become the team I'm obsessed with until around NCA. I have total faith in them, but I'm just slightly confused because Smoed, Black Ops, and Coed all seem to have started off on a much better foot.

Finally a non-potato ACX video pops up

Can't wait to see it once it gets cleaned up

Last edited:
I haven't seen a scoresheet tweeted so I'm not sure. I don't think she got called for it, though.

She landed today though! Turns out the sit/pose is choreographed in. Unless she just did it again to cover a sketchy landing, haha

She was called day 1 for it, but she landed and hit the pose which in the choreo but couldn't really dispute it cuz it looked like a save

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

Back