All-Star 2013/2014 Team Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Again there is Nfinity (IOC5) this year and we are introducing an (IAG5) this year also, "Secret"!

And don't stress, we will have NO PROBLEM fielding a Small Senior 5 again next year...Chaos, our large restricted 5 (undefeated minus summit day 2 last year) has more than enough talent, just kiddos still :)

Continue to wear your green and black :D thanks for your support

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Always been a fan always will be

Any videos of Power from California?!

On a side note: I get on here and I remember all my favorite teams from the past hoping they make a huge comeback and a video is posted but......none yet!

This is a really weird thing that caught my eye, but during the pyramid, there's a girl in the center behind the center group just standing there. Normally I wouldn't care, but then the guy who flew during the basket went from the group directly to the right of it (from the audience's perspective) to assist on that stunt and he then became the backspot for the center group.

I'm just wondering why the girl wasn't the backspot to begin with.

Lol!! I've never noticed that before but I'm gonna ask Orson. That's a very good question!! I thought at first maybe it had something to do with her being so short (for the awesome part) but the boy (Tyler) who stepped in is just as short as she is I think. Hmmm...

I just need coed black to make a come back and Molly whoop everyone east Compton clovers style again... That was my team !!! Loved everything about them!

Good luck this season to your cf teams and nfinity

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android
Hey Black is my team too :chestbump:. Im so ride or die for the so cal/black style of choreo its insane. Just incase anyone doesn't know

Back