All-Star 2013/2014 Team Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I was gone the whole weekend, so forgive me if my comments are delayed for videos.

*Wildcats: their only competition I can think of right now is themselves. Even when things bobble or don't hit quite right, they STILL have mishaps gracefully. It's insane.
*The one awkward thing about Panthers routine: the girl finishes last pass before the dance, then her 'group' stands there for a couple counts before they actually join in. Visually, it was difficult for me because my eye went there and stayed wondering why they were just standing around, before it realized, 'Oh, there's a dance happening in center.' Just my two cents.
*My love of SE died slightly when I saw they took out my girl's little hair flip before jumps. I'm also dying that some of you are saying the same things you said last year: SE's routines always look similar. They have a similar feel. They have 3 worlds medals. Doesn't seem to be a problem.
*Team Gunz. That dance. That routine. Packed a power punch.
*I like Stars routine in theory. What I didn't like (and maybe it was that side angle), was that it seemed like it was a practice run for them, and they performed like it (except maybe the dance). Assume from every angle that someone is watching you. Don't phone it in. I get it's not NCA, but it's still a performance. I won't comment on jumps except 'clean them.'
*Lady Pros- slightly excessive stomping, slightly excessive awesome. I get it, you're excited- but if it's becoming a distraction, it's not serving your routine. Be you, but on the team. I see great things for them.
*ECE is doing awesome work. SO much potential, particularly from C5. I would love for them to globe..

Clean it up, Large Coed. I'm just not feeling any teams in that division this year.

slightly pointless and late question to be asking but wasnt the majors originally going to release three videos per team before the comp or was it two. so far they are still missing 4 or 5 more videos of skills. im just wondering if that idea fell apart and they decided to release what ever they could in time before the competition.

I love CJA Gunz routine but they are also doing the cradle to prone position. I've seen a lot of Teams do this this season and i keep on asking myself why in the World they would do that because it 1. looks weird and 2. can't even score well

I guess I'm alone but I just can't hop on board with all of Lady Pro's extra choreography. A little bit here in there is ok but for example in the front of tumbling and the pyramid it takes away from the skills being performed. And the two footed stomp tuck jump looking thing is so awkward to me.

I still like their routine, however.

I love CJA Gunz routine but they are also doing the cradle to prone position. I've seen a lot of Teams do this this season and i keep on asking myself why in the World they would do that because it 1. looks weird and 2. can't even score well

EDIT: NM i read this wrong

Some of that tumbling technique made me cringe.
Yeah. Saw a couple close calls in the 'busted knees and ankles' department. Also, and this goes for everyone- un-pointed toes in dismounts should come off execution.

I mean, I get that they don't want to interrupt practice now that we're getting deep into comp season just to get good shots. But I'm pretty confident that the current reigning sm senior level 5 team can hit a group running tumbling pass of tucks. Thanks for that affirmation.

Back