All-Star 2013/2014 Team Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Yeah, some CEA teams are going to NCA classic instead of another comp later. Can't remember which one..

I always laugh reading the twitter board on the home page. Talk about keyboard in mouth disease..
We added a few local driveable competitions to save money on the #tealtour. We're between Charlotte and Atlanta instead of going to BATC.

:fro:
Ya know I heard that during the routine and was a little like :confused: I didn't know who I was watching since Cheerpros didn't announce the name of any teams, only the division and gym name. (I didn't like that!). They're not from our location so I don't know anything about the team. But, yes, I was taken back to my clubbing days with that song. Lol
Nasty Girl is a GREAT song to dance to without using the chorus.... I used it a couple of years ago with just the opening line, and the 2nd verse as well, it was AWESOME!!!!! It so takes me back to the Clubbing days as well, and I get fired up everytime I hear it anywhere!!!!!!

:fro:
Nasty Girl is a GREAT song to dance to without using the chorus.... I used it a couple of years ago with just the opening line, and the 2nd verse as well, it was AWESOME!!!!! It so takes me back to the Clubbing days as well, and I get fired up everytime I hear it anywhere!!!!!!

I wanted to start busting a move to this music but that dang cheer music always changes to a new song or VO!

I wanted to start busting a move to this music but that dang cheer music always changes to a new song or VO!
Wish that I could find that mix and post it, but it was from 08, so not really sure, but it is a Wicked hot mix for a Junior Level 2 team when I used it, and I see it done differently with a gym that i used to work for back in WV, and I fell in Love with it, and changed the music and made up a new dance for my kids the following week.... Folks in my gym thought I was Nuts for doing so!!!! Haaaaaaaaaaa!!!

if not CEA, what non world teams are you impressed with then......
I am very impressed with MANY programs with their levels 1-4. California AllStars always have killer teams regardless of level, Pittsburgh Superstars are always amazing, Stingrays, Top Gun, etc. Maybe I should have said "unless it is a level 5 team" because I think youth elite and all of their junior 5 teams are very good and competitive. It was just an observation that I always feel like their lower levels aren't up to par until the very end of the season.

I am very impressed with MANY programs with their levels 1-4. California AllStars always have killer teams regardless of level, Pittsburgh Superstars are always amazing, Stingrays, Top Gun, etc. Maybe I should have said "unless it is a level 5 team" because I think youth elite and all of their junior 5 teams are very good and competitive. It was just an observation that I always feel like their lower levels aren't up to par until the very end of the season.
I believe someone from the program, maybe even a coach, said last year that is how the teams are built. That a team isn't built to max the scoresheet right away. They take chances on kids and let them grow into the level. I have no affiliation with the gym what so ever, just remember this being discussed before. Maybe this is why you feel they aren't "up to par" until the end of the season, because that's when the teams are built and structured to be that way.

Back