All-Star 2013/2014 Team Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Thanks for posting this, @luv2cheer92! I wanted to see the new dance!

I love my girl Bey but...
"I don't need you seein' Yoncé on her knees"
"he Monica Lewinsky'd all on my gown"
and
"Woah der daddy daddy didn't bring the towel"
are not very appropriate lines in a cheer mix. The first is probably the most obviously perverted, but the context of the other two is just as inappropriate and maaaaaybe this team should consider dancing to a different song.

I love my girl Bey but...
"I don't need you seein' Yoncé on her knees"
"he Monica Lewinsky'd all on my gown"
and
"Woah der daddy daddy didn't bring the towel"
are not very appropriate lines in a cheer mix. The first is probably the most obviously perverted, but the context of the other two is just as inappropriate and maaaaaybe this team should consider dancing to a different song.

The song is so sped up I would have never known. I could have gone my whole life and not known those lyrics...sigh. :(

Does anyone have a video of a CEA team with a mean girls theme? I saw them yesterday at BATC and fell in love with their music. I also saw another CEA team in warm ups with an equality theme, I really want to see these teams again

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Does anyone have a video of a CEA team with a mean girls theme? I saw them yesterday at BATC and fell in love with their music. I also saw another CEA team in warm ups with an equality theme, I really want to see these teams again

I've yet to see the equality themed one and I asked about it after showcase. I'm so curious as to how the theme plays out... Please fierceboarders help a girl out!

Back