All-Star 2013/2014 Team Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Does anyone have a video of a CEA team with a mean girls theme? I saw them yesterday at BATC and fell in love with their music. I also saw another CEA team in warm ups with an equality theme, I really want to see these teams again

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

I know that both teams are from CEA Sanford and that the mean girls theme is their level 4 team, I believe they are named wrath? possibly rage?

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!GB

OO5 is def. one of my faves this season HANDS DOWN! they're the most creative IOC5 team for sure. i love that they brought level 6 elements and made them work in level 5. ugh! soo amazing!

im so happy someone did the bow and arrow flip in 005... ive been waiting for someone to do it!

005 im going to have to break down this routine because there is SOOOO much innovation going on!

hats off to Victor and Kristen and whoever else coaches that team.

This routine is a product of Victor Rosario, Jose Gonzales and Carlos Diaz.

Hahah yes I saw her in July. Threw out my back, almost got kicked out about 100 times (apparently I was "too excited"), and woke up in the morning with a bruise that protruded from my leg over an inch from smacking into things while dancing. Best night of my life.
lmao.. My beyonce war story involves giving it all kinds of sasha fierce in my best friends living ti grown woman, kicking the side of her fireplace and breaking my toe in 2 places.. Told the doctor I tripped and hurt it..

The gymternet (aka gymnastic people, fans) hates us and think we are weirdos so I dont know who tough this was a good idea for Wildcats to preform at WOGA.
And speaking of F5 tumbling a few pages back...remember back in 2009 when every tumbling pass on F5 ended with double? Yeah...it was awesome.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android
I thought that about Wildcats too at first, but then I thought it was pretty cool. Mostly to see one of my favorite teams at a gymnastics competition. Maybe it'll change some gym-fans minds about cheer?

Back