All-Star 2013/2014 Team Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

i dont want to sound Rude or Negative... But is something wrong with Amy right now?

the video was beautiful and she's so strong. Very inspiring mother and son!

Yes, Amy (the lady in the video) is currently sick with cancer.

Perhaps you are thinking of Ashley. She had breast cancer last year and has since been told she's cured.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

I actually love Great white's dance... I don't know why but it fits them for me. Plus it's nice to hear a song that I know and can understand without having to play back or get through cuss words.

I love the song, love the song with the dance, but to me it doesn't flow well in the mix, with that being my only real issue with it. If the baskets were to a less-rap kind of song/voiceover it might be better

I don't care if you're mad and I don't care if you're being sarcastic, but that third sentence in your message (which I removed from this reply), in reference to children, is uncalled for, utterly distasteful, and has no place on a forum like this. Can you (or the mods) remove it? Thanks.
Have to agree....had to reread it 2x to actually make sure that I saw that word. I am not a prude by any means, but that was just inappropriate in general, but especially so when discussing kids.

Back