All-Star 2013/2014 Team Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Twister Allstars Senior Gold

Aw I really thought during that jump over thing at 1:36 that they were gonna do a running pass out of it, not just dive rolls, maybe some day? Anyways, it was still creative!

Not a huge fan of how SSX starts with their arms crossed. I get their going for that tough look but I can't say I like really like it. Love how their uniforms look on the floor and love the girl who's center jumper!

Not a huge fan of how SSX starts with their arms crossed. I get their going for that tough look but I can't say I like really like it. Love how their uniforms look on the floor and love the girl who's center jumper!
Ol' girl center with the red hair looks like she's about to kick my booty when she stands like that.

I don't like it either, besides the look of it, I somehow expect them to uncross them in sinc

do they know there are minors at the events where this music is being played? we need to protect our minors from these bad influences. There is song warnings for a reason. Why are we letting minors listen to this music?
Just out of curiosity, you are aware that the PAL/Explicit Lyrics sticker is voluntary, not a legally bound requirement, and doesn't prevent minors from buying and/or listening to them? What's acceptable for some isn't the same across the board. Ironically I think it's fairly worthless bc lyrics have changed so much since I was a kid that the clean versions of most albums labeled w/a PAL are "worse" than many of the "raunchiest" songs prior to the voluntary labeling.
I have no dog fight in this actual discussion, but FYI radio stations across the U.S. are becoming more and more lax about what is played before 10pm (it used to be that the songs containing more adult content were only played after 10pm). Now I'm hearing songs with lyrics that used to be "beeped" in certain parts at night being played w/o the beep. Heard Sublime's 'love is what I got' in the middle of the afternoon a few weeks ago and they only beeped out the 'f' word and not the 'I don't get angry when my mom smokes p$t hits the bottle and goes right to the r*¢k... So for any parents who are truly concerned, you're gonna probably have to make the radio stations off limits as well. This concludes my public service announcement. :cool:

Back