All-Star 2013/2014 Team Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Three words for all of you video hunters: BUY DARTFISH ACCESS

I stand firm that out of all the things I buy cheer related each season, spending $20 for access to literally all of cheersport is an incredible deal and I only wish that NCA, UCA, and Worlds would jump on board. Vids were uploaded incredibly fast, the website is super easy to navigate, and the vids are really clear. Ugh, just in time for my week off! Love it!

Side note: if you DO have the feed, PLEASE watch Rays Teal... that little boy just gives SO much life w/ that gorgeous tumbling!

Other immediate non-level 5 highlights:
  • ICE Passion lg sr 4 and Rock Solid sm sr 4 have probably the best level 4 group tumbling I've ever seen. AMAZING
  • Vizion Coed 4's stunt is absolutely everything.

I stand firm that out of all the things I buy cheer related each season, spending $20 for access to literally all of cheersport is an incredible deal and I only wish that NCA, UCA, and Worlds would jump on board. Vids were uploaded incredibly fast, the website is super easy to navigate, and the vids are really clear. Ugh, just in time for my week off! Love it!

Side note: if you DO have the feed, PLEASE watch Rays Teal... that little boy just gives SO much life w/ that gorgeous tumbling!

• ICE Passion lg sr 4 and Rock Solid sm sr 4 have probably the best level 4 group tumbling I've ever seen. AMAZING
I'm about to cave in and you just tempted me even more haha. I do love the Worlds videos although it is expensive, you can get the live feed and videos all the way back to 2008. I do wish that NCA and UCA would go back to having full videos of Level 5 like they used to instead of partial routines, but since it's free I can't complain. NCA and UCA do have very nice live feeds though, but it's not the same if you can't go back and watch it over and over again.

With $31 in my bank until Friday I don't think spending a majority of that on cheerleading videos is really in the cards for me.. I'll just have to deal with the few videos that have been posted!

GT Rouge Day 2

My first thought when watching this team was "more talent than their choreographer/coaches know what to do with."
This team is easily among the most talented teams in the division, if not the most talented team in the division. The routine is so basic, boring, standard level 5. I will be 100% honest when I say I haven't been impressed by a single GymTyme team I've seen this season.

My first thought when watching this team was "more talent than their choreographer/coaches know what to do with."
This team is easily among the most talented teams in the division, if not the most talented team in the division. The routine is so basic, boring, standard level 5. I will be 100% honest when I say I haven't been impressed by a single GymTyme team I've seen this season.

I agree with this. Nothing makes them stand out from the rest of the teams in the divison. They do the standards in level 5 and nothing really creative. They do have so much talent on this team they should be killing it everywhere but they haven't done or placed well at any comp this season. Hoping that changes.

The judges thought otherwise considering that they had the highest raw score both days between the small senior divisions, hitting a 98.7 raw day 2.

The judges thought otherwise considering that they had the highest raw score both days between the small senior divisions, hitting a 98.7 raw day 2.

Because the skills are there. I specifically said that. They have a RIDICULOUS amount of talent, and the routine doesn't live up to it. It's boring and I actually had to force myself to sit through to the end to see what kind of crazy skills such a talented team would produce, and the only thing I was blown away by was the fact that Britni Love didn't touch down that double whip double. I don't remember the last time I had to force myself to sit through a GT routine, but this season it seems that's the trend.

1. Free flipping mounts and transitions are not allowed
All tumbling must originate from and land on the performing surface.

A flip passes through an inverted position. They stop in an inverted position.

Just out of curiosity, you are aware that the PAL/Explicit Lyrics sticker is voluntary, not a legally bound requirement, and doesn't prevent minors from buying and/or listening to them? What's acceptable for some isn't the same across the board. Ironically I think it's fairly worthless bc lyrics have changed so much since I was a kid that the clean versions of most albums labeled w/a PAL are "worse" than many of the "raunchiest" songs prior to the voluntary labeling.
I have no dog fight in this actual discussion, but FYI radio stations across the U.S. are becoming more and more lax about what is played before 10pm (it used to be that the songs containing more adult content were only played after 10pm). Now I'm hearing songs with lyrics that used to be "beeped" in certain parts at night being played w/o the beep. Heard Sublime's 'love is what I got' in the middle of the afternoon a few weeks ago and they only beeped out the 'f' word and not the 'I don't get angry when my mom smokes p$t hits the bottle and goes right to the r*¢k... So for any parents who are truly concerned, you're gonna probably have to make the radio stations off limits as well. This concludes my public service announcement. :cool:

so youre okay with MINORS listening to music at competitions about sex, grinding, and promoting promiscuity?

Back