All-Star 2013/2014 Team Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

This is the first time I've watched an A&T meet, and I really like the format but I'm still not sold. I hate the messy hair and the fact that none of them look uniform. I'm not a huge fan of the way the team routines are set up. It just reminds me of kind of an exhibition with the way girls are sloppily walking from place to place. The camera angles weren't the best, but I do appreciate the free live feed!

This is the first time I've watched an A&T meet, and I really like the format but I'm still not sold. I hate the messy hair and the fact that none of them look uniform. I'm not a huge fan of the way the team routines are set up. It just reminds me of kind of an exhibition with the way girls are sloppily walking from place to place. The camera angles weren't the best, but I do appreciate the free live feed!
I thought it was interesting and I actually liked the team routine a lot but the hair was killing me! Some girls poofed it, some girls had braids, some girls had sloppy buns, one girl on baylor had like three buns on the back of her head... :confused: I actually don't mind some having a poof/braid/nothing into a straight pony but the fact that not all had ponytails bothered me because it's not uniform at all.

I agree. I do not like the format of the team routines at all. It just seems messy to me.

I really like the format! A+T is more about the skills, not how you get to the skills, if that makes sense.

If Allstar Cheer became a mix between current Cheer and Acro+Tumbling I think a lot of people would be happy.

I love the fact that the whole entire point of the sport is to execute the skills as cleanly as possible and that is where they get the points from (especially in the baskets/stunts - the way they catch baskets is beautiful) If their element of cleanliness was combined with the allstar style it would be amazing.

Not a routine video, but thought people might find this interesting:

DreamGirls Worlds Video (longer video)

DreamTyme DreamGirls Road To Worlds Trailer

Reactions: Ren
Jersey Sm Jr 3

Jersey Sm Jr 4

J3 was SO GOOD!!

But in the pyramid wasn't that flip level five because it change groups? I thought only level five could throw from one group and catch another and that's why people like Brandon, Shooting Stars, and Envy do such a simple skill (because it's an easy level appropriate transition)

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

J3 was SO GOOD!!

But in the pyramid wasn't that flip level five because it change groups? I thought only level five could throw from one group and catch another and that's why people like Brandon, Shooting Stars, and Envy do such a simple skill (because it's an easy level appropriate transition)

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android
There is no rule on multi based suspended forward rolls changing groups. The level 5 rule is for releases. This transition never releases.

Back