All-Star 2013/2014 Team Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

yes even they have some egg beater feet and crossed ankles... Im talking about getting on this girls level... first double down was flawless

No one will ever has as pretty double downs as that flyer! She's perfection. But Wildcats had very pretty double downs at Worlds last year, and most of them this year.

No one will ever has as pretty double downs as that flyer! She's perfection. But Wildcats had very pretty double downs at Worlds last year, and most of them this year.

Sorry, but there is another flyer out there with those incredibly pretty double downs: Aisha Brandon (if you want to look at videos: she cheered at Louisville for their allgirl-squad).

Some of them got a little beater-y, but at least their legs are pretty straight on the whole. They've definitely been working technique and timing, that's for certain.

Anyone know what they say on CE when hitting the stunt? Couldn't quite hear it.

^^ They're a lot better with all the changes! Can't wait to see how they stack up with the rest of the division!

Can we talk about how this routine is a milllllion times better with this new opening stunt and everyone doing it at the same time?

Even though it's not in the video, the 2nd stunt clearly hasn't changed and therefore is still a low spot in the routine for me, but I'm loving this. I find the last couple seasons that Senior Elite comes out with a well executed, but messy routine. They go a bit downhill mid-season, then in the final stretch, come out with a routine I can actually get into, that I believe they all enjoy/are passionate about, and kill it.

I'm well aware what a tilt is. I'm also well aware it doesn't need to be done all sexually.

Yeah I had to go back and re-watch to even see that there was a tilt happening. She barely tilts at all - the emphasis is definitely more on the hand/thigh motion. I don't get the hand rubbing down the thigh thing. I won't be totally crass and say what it looks like, but seriously.

However, I do love how effortless SE makes stunting look. They make it look so easy. And they don't use tiny little flyers either, so it's extra impressive.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Even though it's not in the video, the 2nd stunt clearly hasn't changed and therefore is still a low spot in the routine for me, but I'm loving this. I find the last couple seasons that Senior Elite comes out with a well executed, but messy routine. They go a bit downhill mid-season, then in the final stretch, come out with a routine I can actually get into, that I believe they all enjoy/are passionate about, and kill it.

I feel the same about the second stunt. I am holding out hope that CSP has something in mind for this part that isn't in there yet.

Can we talk about how this routine is a milllllion times better with this new opening stunt and everyone doing it at the same time?

I love how like all the girls that tumble to the corner (landing like right in front of the camera) stick their pass and turn their head with a smile. I like the look of it so much better than some fierce head whip, or snap or whatever that I've seen many other people d o before. It just looks so much cleaner.

I could be wrong and I'm probably wrong. But a few days ago wasn't there an instagram video posted, where we were supposed to squint and look in the way back corner to see some sort of a change that will come after the straight up libs that hold hands....

And I think the change is why JTV cuts off after the straight up libs that hold hands because he wanted to keep some of the changes hidden until their performance (he said something to that effect on instagram).

I could be wrong like I said...and if its just the original stunt then yes its a low spot for me as well....esp. the straight up libs hold hands

Back