All-Star 2013/2014 Team Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Nice saves done by the back right corner group. I hope they hit and move up tomorrow. Not the hugest fan of the stunt that goes up during the end of running tumbling. It's a nice stunt, but I guess I just don't see the reason for it. I'm obsessed with their pyramid song, always stuck in my head.

World Cup Omni 2014

sad they aren't at NCA. i know they were formed later in the season than the other teams, so they're are a couple starlites on the team, but did they have too many crossovers? or did they just choose not to go? would have liked to see how they stacked up against the rest of the division.

I love everything and anything TEAL. Senior Elite's routine is amazing, I knew CSP had something up her sleeve! Love the new dance and their uniforms, its nice to see them in black :) Hope everyone hits tomorrow (today actually lol) and we will see how everyone stacks up!

BSB video anyone?

South Elite Diamonds (2nd performance)

This team never fails to amaze me. about 20-30 minutes before this they had an injury and had to stop the routine. They came back and did amazing! #GoldenHearts

I just wish they would work on their tumbling more. Their stunting is definitely top notch, but their tumbling is not even close.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

I love everything and anything TEAL. Senior Elite's routine is amazing, I knew CSP had something up her sleeve! Love the new dance and their uniforms, its nice to see them in black :) Hope everyone hits tomorrow (today actually lol) and we will see how everyone stacks up!

BSB video anyone?

I was about to post something about senior elite but you definitely beat me to it and I agree with every single thing you said!

Oh my gosh. I loved the routine from the beginning.. but, I know that it needed a lot of work and I more than LOVE this. They looked AMAZING... the routine, the energy, the uniforms. I think they are hungry for this NCA title. BREAKING THE CURSE? I hope so!

Ditto

Senior Elite looked so good. I guess I'm going to have to get off the WCSS bandwagon and rejoin the Teal Army

I'm such a fair weather fan.

The only think that bothers me about that routine...beside the straight up libs hold hands.... is the two girls in the front of the pyramid. I wish they'd hurry up and seat roll away. I get so distracted watching them waiting on them to do something spectacular that I miss the first tricks of the pyramid.

And also the lib in the center..her arm grips with the two other flyers bother me and I wish she had one count of something else while waiting on everyone to hit the final pyramid picture? Like put her leg down to a cupie when everyone else hits or something?

I guess I'm just being nit picky because theres not much else you can say about that performance

Back