All-Star 2013/2014 Team Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I have a bunch of videos uploading from yesterday if anyone didnt see them before some got taken down. I have:
ca onyxcats
lady bullets
cali smoed
coed elite
brandon senior black
panthers
cali black ops
ssx
woodlands elite black ops
cheetahs
junglecats
obsession
stingray steel
matrix vortex
ECE c5
TGLC
DS rage
Reign
cali coed
:)
Will you upload them to like vimeo? Something NCA can't take down

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

sad they aren't at NCA. i know they were formed later in the season than the other teams, so they're are a couple starlites on the team, but did they have too many crossovers? or did they just choose not to go? would have liked to see how they stacked up against the rest of the division.
Too many rays/lites crossovers

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Because you're asking for something illegal that other people are paying good money for...
Well, in this community not everyone is able to travel to Dallas or pay the 30 dollars for just two days. People, including myself, have lives and have to work so we can't spend all day Saturday and Sunday watching a computer screen. We do this every year and it's never bothered anyone before. So if you don't like it, I guess you don't have to watch the videos lol.

Last edited:
Well, in this community not everyone is able to travel to Dallas or pay the 30 dollars for just two days. People, including myself, have lives and have to work so we can't spend all day Saturday and Sunday watching a computer screen. We do this every year and it never bothered anyone before. So if you don't like it, I guess you don't have to watch the videos lol.
So you've never watched a recorded video before?
I'm not saying the crowd videos are the ones in the wrong, its the ones that are stolen off the stream. Kinda sucks for the people that do pay their hard earned money to watch and enjoy

Senior Elite looked fantastic, way to go! Love their dance. Obsessed with that part in that pyramid where the two girls are like on their backs then tossed up and do the front flip to the splits, too cool.

Shooting Stars: The girl that does the round off whip full across the front of the mat to start off the running tumbling section has such gorgeous tumbling. Perfect! Wish they would have hit :(

Still love Brandon Senior White even though the video of the reminded me of looking into the sun, too bright! Lol

Yesss, was about to post this! Flawless!

Back