All-Star 2013/2014 Team Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I thought we all might need to refocus on why we got into the sport in the first place. I don't know every coach so can anyone identify the rest of the people in the video?

Lady P (Elaine) & Rosario. The one guy looked like Eric Little (maybe). 2 athletes 1 being from WC. Not sure the others.

I thought we all might need to refocus on why we got into the sport in the first place. I don't know every coach so can anyone identify the rest of the people in the video?

Don't know if you meant coaches and athletes but Miss Gabie Dinsbeer at 0:16 and Miss Britni Love at 1:02! (I'm about 90% sure thats Britni!)

I contacted Nfinity and they have said :

"Talk to your local cinema and if they can pull the event off satellite we might be able to. It's up to the cinema. Lets us know!"

Not exactly sure what this means, but there is a possibility! I also asked if they were planning to release a DVD we could purchase but they are not :(
Aww, that sucks! One cinema could definitely be filled in Stockholm, but I'm not too sure a cinema would be convinced to do it.

This isn't a team video but I thought it was amazing. Can I just say how much I love Ms. Pascale from WC. If I could meet any coach, I would want to meet her.

Had the pleasure of meeting her a few years ago and to watch her interact with the kids on a personal level was amazing. She made each kid there to help feel special.

Throat punch - funniest line ever

Good point!
However some of them are tweeting thing such as "Why is no one talking about Smoed in this situation?!!" and "Doesn't anyone care about Smoed?!" - which is as much of a cry for attention or cry for drama if I ever saw it.

Note - the above tweets were from 3/4 out of 20 athletes on Smoed, so I'm not trying to say its the whole team involed (although most of them retweeted it)

why do you know what 75% of Smoed has tweeted?!

First, I'm pretty sure she meant 3 or 4 out of 20, rather than 75%. Second, I think a majority of them have public Twitter accounts, so presumably that would be how she knows?

why does anyone know what 3 or 4 athletes smoed athletes have tweeted? She also said that many of them retweeted it, so she has to be looking at all of their Twitters. That seems like super cheerlebrity crazed and unneecessary IMHO

Back