All-Star 2013/2014 Team Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

After seeing teams have entire stunt groups cross in hopes of a bid, 2 doesn't even phase me. Heck, if two kids coming can change the ENTIRE routine, make it score in the high ranges in every aspect of the score sheet, and be the reason the team gets a paid bid, I would love to see what these kids are being fed and where I can get some. Honestly, 2 people can't be making that huge of an impact.

ETA: you have to get the bid with as many people on the team that you'll have at worlds. Is filling out the team now a crime? The FAB5 kids can't cross there so obviously they will be replaced.

Last edited:
njse is a small gym...probably less than 100 athletes...smaller gyms resort to helping out various teams within their own gym. (double teaming). Perfectly understandable in order to compete against the larger gyms. I'm just saying that small gyms have survival skills and njse is one of them! Goooo X5 win that bid this weekend! Do whatever it takes to get that paid bid to florida and compete with the best teams in the world. You guys are such fighters! By the way X5 are probably a restricted team trying to throw in a few doubles to compete large senior at worlds. (I don't even think that division has 10 teams in it) People need to stop saying they dropped to restricted for NCA on purpose.
They did drop to R5 on purpose seeing as how they already have a bid as a large senior team. You are right that it is legal just as it is legal to stack a team to get a bid. They have done both within one week. Whether people agree with it or not, they are making themselves look ridiculous on twitter. :eek:

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Seems VERY unethical at best even if it is legal. Sort of like taking something under false pretenses. This team is representing itself as something this weekend to get a lot of money. But from the get go, this "team" cannot compete legally at the competition in which they are getting paid for. I think it would be less offending if they crossed some of their J5 kids versus their Coed kids. What message are you sending to the actual athletes...."We don't feel confident you can win on your own, so we will 'stack the deck' a little bit to insure your chances". Kind of feel bad for the kids on the team.

They did drop to R5 on purpose seeing as how they already have a bid as a large senior team. You are right that it is legal just as it is legal to stack a team to get a bid. They have done both within one week. Whether people agree with it or not, they are making themselves look ridiculous on twitter. :eek:

More Twitter drama? Ugh. I don't follow anyone from that gym (pretty sure I don't) so I'm missing out on all of it lol

Ooh please share! PM me if you need to!
Will exchange fierce drag queen gifs for gossip!

No one was replaced, kids were just added to the team so they could have 35 on the floor as opposed to whatever they originally got their bid with.

If two people cross from one team to another, that's one thing. That happens, and if it's within level (junior 5 to senior 5, youth 4 to senior 4- I disagree that R5 and 5 are within level, but others might be fine with it). I DON'T agree with them having competed as large senior 5 during the season before dropping at NCA to R5 so they could (potentially) win a jacket. THEN bumping up so you could win a bid in a division that you were apparently good enough to get paid in.

That compounds into a situation I don't find particularly kosher. So no, Jay, I won't shut up :p

Back