All-Star 2013/2014 Team Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

probably less than two hours (in theory) from the most northern on your list (CJA) to the most southern ....without traffic :) and then there are another 3 or four within 45 of CJA going north or west. (Star, Just Cheer, Gems, Evolution) and a couple just over the border in PA.
Wow. So much talent in that area.

How far are WC, CJA, NJSE, SJS, and Jersey Allstars from each other? They all produce great teams, so I'm just curious.
Idk if this will help at all lol but here's them all on a map:
2mcersh.png

1. World Cup 2. Jersey Allstars 3. Central Jersey 4. South Jersey Storm 5. Spirit Explosion

How far are WC, CJA, NJSE, SJS, and Jersey Allstars from each other? They all produce great teams, so I'm just curious.
Well, WC & JAS are probably the closest to each other, followed by NJSE & SJS (though I'm not 100% positive how far they are, I know they're pretty close). Out of the 5 you mentioned, CJA is the furthest North, and about 45 mins to 1 hour from WC/JAS. WC/JAS are about 20 mins apart. There's also AS1, who is about 45 - 1 hour south of JAS, and a ton of gyms up north by CJA.

So I kind of really want one of those SE tanks even though it's hard to see the crown on it lol
I love that stunt sequence except for the heel stretch tilt

But WHY do they find it necessary to upload a video after basically every practice ?!? Like I dont get it.

& I don't mean it ugly. I just don't see the point of keeping the general public updated on their progress 24/7.

sometimes I feel like while other gyms are trying to eliminate the whole "cheerlebrity" trend, they kind of embrace it. not sure if I like it or not but that's just the vibe I get from CEA lol.

Does NJSE already have a R5? I feel like this could have been split into a bomb R5 and a more competitive small senior 5 team. Either way, they have great choreo and execution.
Here is a better video from a straight on angle.

Its nice to read a nice comment. THANK YOU!
This team has been through so much, injuries, athletes quitting, from small to medium to large, more injuries , girls not being able to make NCA, about 80% of this team has athletes that were on a level 3 or 4 last year. They are making progress and we are so proud of them for over comming the doubt and diversity thrown their way. They are a hard working bunch of girls.

Last edited:

This team has been through so much, injuries, athletes quitting, from small to medium to large, more injuries , girls not being able to make NCA, about 90% of this team has athletes that were on a level 3 or 4 last year. They are making progress and we are so proud of them for over comming the doubt and diversity thrown their way. They are a hard working bunch of girls.

They're definitely a talented team, it's just hard sometimes to realize that, even if they're at a gym with big name teams/competitive teams, not every level 5 team is trying to win Worlds. Do I think this team would be better suited in small senior? Absolutely. Though I don't believe the coaches put this team together thinking they'd be globing, so that's clearly not their priority, in which case I say enter whatever division you please, so long as it's safe and at least makes SOME sort of sense that you're in that division (which, in this case, it does).

This team has been through so much, injuries, athletes quitting, from small to medium to large, more injuries , girls not being able to make NCA, about 80% of this team has athletes that were on a level 3 or 4 last year. They are making progress and we are so proud of them for over comming the doubt and diversity thrown their way. They are a hard working bunch of girls.

Kelly Yeager is killin' it both on X5 and Fab 5. She's a really well-rounded cheerleader

Latest posts

Back