All-Star 2013/2014 Team Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Here is a better video from a straight on angle.

Its nice to read a nice comment. THANK YOU!
This team has been through so much, injuries, athletes quitting, from small to medium to large, more injuries , girls not being able to make NCA, about 80% of this team has athletes that were on a level 3 or 4 last year. They are making progress and we are so proud of them for over comming the doubt and diversity thrown their way. They are a hard working bunch of girls.

Theyre tumble technique brought me back to life after watching some of the past videos in this thread. Thank you!!!

Gorgeous across the board!

Theyre tumble technique brought me back to life after watching some of the past videos in this thread. Thank you!!!

I was thinking that too! So many beautiful skills in that routine.

sometimes I feel like while other gyms are trying to eliminate the whole "cheerlebrity" trend, they kind of embrace it. not sure if I like it or not but that's just the vibe I get from CEA lol.

this was what i was trying to say some time ago but couldn't properly express myself haha , i totally agree

The fact that I just watched a team that's won Worlds have 3 flyers with broken wrists in high Vs.

SWEET JESUS.

#formerschoolcoachproblems

(20% of every one of my school practices were devoted to "WE WILL DO THIS AGAIN UNTIL EVERYONE'S WRISTS ARE THE WAY THEY'RE SUPPOSED TO BE." As a result, I have tunnel vision on wrists and cannot un-see this. :()

They're definitely a talented team, it's just hard sometimes to realize that, even if they're at a gym with big name teams/competitive teams, not every level 5 team is trying to win Worlds. Do I think this team would be better suited in small senior? Absolutely. Though I don't believe the coaches put this team together thinking they'd be globing, so that's clearly not their priority, in which case I say enter whatever division you please, so long as it's safe and at least makes SOME sort of sense that you're in that division (which, in this case, it does).

So glad you guys can notice the little things that these athletes are working so hard on. Thank you for keeping it positive :D:D

Last edited:
My jr 1 day 2 at Wsa Grand Nationals in Nola.
We had a knee injury day 1 (she finished the routine and no one even knew she'd gotten hurt bc they were flawless). We were in second so we found a fill in to replace the injured girl and reworked our pyramid to try and add some points.

They added .8 to their score but took second to Woodlands Elite jr 1 by only .001
I was so proud of these kids!!

Back