All-Star 2013/2014 Team Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

This is an old comp but I hadn't even heard of this team! Its the golden girls from Gymtyme

Are there any recent videos of them? Or of gymtyme IOC 6? Do both teams still exist and plan on going to worlds?
I just haven't heard anything about them for a couple months.

Are there any recent videos of them? Or of gymtyme IOC 6? Do both teams still exist and plan on going to worlds?
I just haven't heard anything about them for a couple months.

As far as I know both teams still plan on going to Worlds. I saw someone tweet a GT shirt the other day that included both names on it. Must just not be competing much.

As far as I know both teams still plan on going to Worlds. I saw someone tweet a GT shirt the other day that included both names on it. Must just not be competing much.
The level 6 teams are mostly U of L cheerleaders. Their main focus is U of L, and the level 6 teams are kind of secondary. They will still compete at worlds.

My jr 1 day 2 at Wsa Grand Nationals in Nola.
We had a knee injury day 1 (she finished the routine and no one even knew she'd gotten hurt bc they were flawless). We were in second so we found a fill in to replace the injured girl and reworked our pyramid to try and add some points.

They added .8 to their score but took second to Woodlands Elite jr 1 by only .001
I was so proud of these kids!!

how does .001 even happen?! :eek:

Just saw this on twitter - ECE C5 performed at the celtics vs knicks game. I'm floored! By their absolutely amazing routine and the fact they were stunting and tumbling on a hardwood floor :eek:. They killed it though.

What amazes me the most is that they just hit (besides the one little bobble in series and obviously some watered down tumbling) better than most teams do on a spring floor :eek: Amazing!!

Just saw this on twitter - ECE C5 performed at the celtics vs knicks game. I'm floored! By their absolutely amazing routine and the fact they were stunting and tumbling on a hardwood floor :eek:. They killed it though.

Your future college cheerleaders, ladies and gents.

Their dead floor life is already more together than some kids I know trying out for college in APRIL.

#getyourdeadfloorlifebeforecollege

The level 6 teams are mostly U of L cheerleaders. Their main focus is U of L, and the level 6 teams are kind of secondary. They will still compete at worlds.

Isnt Black Smack mostly Louisville cheerleaders too? Because I feel like I hear about them competing all the time lol is IO6 just a smaller commitment tteam?

Back