All-Star 2013/2014 Team Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Based on the commentary from behind me in the milk house I would say not everyone is as astute as you are. However you are completely correct, one substitute won't get the job done and were very proud if their performance today :)

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android
Not trying to be rude but with 3 coed crossovers can you blame people for being upset or giving out.

Not trying to be rude but with 3 coed crossovers can you blame people for being upset or giving out.
I guess I could see that if those crossovers made us competitive but I can name ten teams off the top of my head right now that will make finals at worlds and I don't list our team as one of them so in not sure I actually see what the big deal is (and I have a child on this team). They've done excellently well, they've made fabulous improvements, that team is only 18 months old and they hold their own in the division quite decently and get better everyday, I'm super proud of them and that my child gets to take the floor with such a great group of kids...

...but I'm a realist and three coed crossovers doesn't make us a top ten team so I don't see why the verbal commentary from behind me was necessary...

...especially since it came from people wearing the gear from a team that I fully expect will be (and should be) top three. We are zero threat to that for them and I (myself) congratulated some of their kids (they weren't being salty their family/fans were) for an amazing performance and their well-deserved forthcoming paid bid.

Based on the commentary from behind me in the milk house I would say not everyone is as astute as you are. However you are completely correct, one substitute won't get the job done and were very proud if their performance today :)

You all should be proud of their performance. They did well. Hopefully, things will work out in their favor:).

I guess I could see that if those crossovers made us competitive but I can name ten teams off the top of my head right now that will make finals at worlds and I don't list our team as one of them so in not sure I actually see what the big deal is (and I have a child on this team). They've done excellently well, they've made fabulous improvements, that team is only 18 months old and they hold their own in the division quite decently and get better everyday, I'm super proud of them and that my child gets to take the floor with such a great group of kids...

...but I'm a realist and three coed crossovers doesn't make us a top ten team so I don't see why the verbal commentary from behind me was necessary...

...especially since it came from people wearing the gear from a team that I fully expect will be (and should be) top three. We are zero threat to that for them and I (myself) congratulated some of their kids (they weren't being salty their family/fans were) for an amazing performance and their well-deserved forthcoming paid bid.

But I think those crossover do make you guys competitive. Im guessing its all 3 guys with the doubles? So without those crossovers would it be safe to say you guys wouldn't be coed or maybe go restricted.

TGLC is so talented and I love their routine! Not sure how I feel about those uniforms yet. Does anybody know what exactly the basket is in the opening?

But I think those crossover do make you guys competitive. Im guessing its all 3 guys with the doubles? So without those crossovers would it be safe to say you guys wouldn't be coed or maybe go restricted.
Well what if this was their primary team and coed was the one they were crossing to? It's the same level. It's not like they're crossing someone from level 5 to level 2. It's not sandbagging. Would you say coed doesn't deserve their paid because they had those three on the team? She's said that worlds was not their goal, their goal was to get level 5 experience, improve their skills, and have fun. I don't see the issue.

If anyone has the live feed, I'd love to see a video of CA Code 3!!! On in about 5 minutes. :)

Back