All-Star 2013/2014 Team Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Flattered, thank you. I am just a fan! Been a fan of cheerleading for a long time and that has lead to me knowing a lot about it I guess! Not associated with any gym!

Welcome to the boards! Hope you enjoy yourself! :)
I thought you cheered or had cheered in Scotland for some reason....

That was what I heard as well. I am hoping he is not a parent and was not referring to either the flyer who fell or the base under her. Word to the wise folks: watch what you say when the team you are watching is being videoed.
Knowing he is video taping why does he say it period? Some people.

Pretending to be a parent since 1993

Stars had a completely new routine at One Up last year. They are aware of what does and doesn't work, and I'm sure we'll see these changes soon enough. It's not stars without some dramatic routine changes during the home stretch.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android
I don't think they even need a new routine. The skills and talent are there it's just so sloppy. I don't understand how they've gone this entire season and they don't look like they've cleaned up any aspect of their routine. In my opinion I think some parts look worse than at their showcase. I'd say getting a new routine this late would not be beneficial considering they haven't cleaned up the same one they've had for 4 or more months. Not saying they won't but that's just my opinion.

I don't think they even need a new routine. The skills and talent are there it's just so sloppy. I don't understand how they've gone this entire season and they don't look like they've cleaned up any aspect of their routine. In my opinion I think some parts look worse than at their showcase. I'd say getting a new routine this late would not be beneficial considering they haven't cleaned up the same one they've had for 4 or more months. Not saying they won't but that's just my opinion.

Agreed. It looks exactly the same as showcase. They really should be cleaner by now.

I thought you cheered or had cheered in Scotland for some reason....

I am from Scotland, but never cheered a day in my life! (except from pulling body positions in slow motion pretending I'm in a 2by2 video.... does that count? ;) )
I am a hurdler, sprinter and dancer :)

I actually only found out allstar cheer was even a thing until 2010ish I think. Watching Bring It On videos on youtube and Senior Elite worlds 2010 video pops up. Since then, I've been hooked!

I think Staws just needs an update. Something to freshen up the routine a bit. A change in the second partner stunt. A new element in the pyr. And def new music!

That was what I heard as well. I am hoping he is not a parent and was not referring to either the flyer who fell or the base under her. Word to the wise folks: watch what you say when the team you are watching is being videoed.
to anyone that thinks he said "stupid b****" or "hold it b****" or anything along those lines, you are wrong. That is my father and my SISTER was the one who bobbled at that time. He said "oh s***" because he was dissapointed that she bobbled. He would never call his own daughter a "stupid b****" so you people couldnt be more incorrect. Please stop the drama and overreactions thanks :)

Back