All-Star 2013/2014 Team Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Okay so I'm kinda going back on what I said about the stunt sequence IF they hit it like that. I liked that the back 2 splitting middle weren't hidden (I always thought they were supposed to be.. I guess not. Timing was still off for those front 2 groups but damn that's how you hit a routine (aside from the one mistake)

Okay so I'm kinda going back on what I said about the stunt sequence IF they hit it like that. I liked that the back 2 splitting middle weren't hidden (I always thought they were supposed to be.. I guess not. Timing was still off for those front 2 groups but damn that's how you hit a routine (aside from the one mistake)

I am always a little confused about the spacing in their stunt sequence too. It seems to be getting better but in the beginning I was always trying to figure out if those two groups were supposed to be behind the front line or between them.

What rule? That you can't step out of bounds? I thought that was a pretty common rule. Sorry, I'm just confused as to what could be new about that.
The rule used to be you cant land out of bounds in your tumbling pass, but you can walk out of bounds or start out of bounds. The rule is now you can't start, walk, or land out of bounds . It is a rule just for UCA and worlds.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

:eek: I think that dance is hands down one of the most entertaining we've seen this season. Different strokes I guess...
Oh no I think the dance is amazing don't get me wrong! Definitely super entertaining and it definitely hits the score sheet well its just so "fluffy" and I never really related fluffy with top gun but to each their own!

Back