All-Star 2013/2014 Team Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

How did that double up even fall? It looks like her legs just gave way!
I watched it a couple times, it looks like as she comes around, her weight gets either transferred or pushed by the bases upwards and is no longer flat. So when she pulls for stretch, she has no stability and falls backwards...it's too bad, totally looked like she was going to stick it. :(

Just caught up on all the videos from this weekend, and I am SUPER impressed by every team! So much good cheerleading this past weekend! Some standouts:
-TGLC as usual = phenomenal. Every time I watch them I feel all warm and fuzzy inside.
-CEA Junior Elite has the cutest theme ever. I'm a total Disney geek so I'm in love with that routine, and that little girl that flies the toss cupie in the center is adorable. The base of that cupie, you go girl.
-Lady Pro's is amazing, they wow me more and more every time. Keep it up girls!
-BSB: your stunts :cloud9: every time.
-Not UCA; but Cali Black Ops gives me EVERYTHING. I need that music! And the transition before partner stunts is just :deathdrop:
-And last but not least, SUPER impressed with WC Odyssey and Starlites! I have not paid too much attention to them this year, and I'm kicking myself for it. They both are AMAZING! Hope Ody can keep that momentum going to Worlds!

I know we don't really like posting individual videos here however this girl deserves the attention. Amazing talents!

'07 and '08 were both to high school musical...i think it is definitely top gun style

2007 was actually to Grease 2; 2008 was HS Musical...I think they were able to get away with it in 2007 and 2008 because everyone loves Grease and HS musical was at the height of popularity then. While the dance is amazing this year, I don't know if too many people know the song.

I watched it a couple times, it looks like as she comes around, her weight gets either transferred or pushed by the bases upwards and is no longer flat. So when she pulls for stretch, she has no stability and falls backwards...it's too bad, totally looked like she was going to stick it. :(

It was a combination.
1) they did a double-up to two feet while all the others double-up to platform then pull stretch.
2) main bases was heeling the stunt or top girl was heeling and main base couldn't fix it.

So because the double-up went to cutie rather than platform her weight was evenly distributed then secondary went for the other foot which was heeling and it just came down.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

2007 was actually to Grease 2; 2008 was HS Musical...I think they were able to get away with it in 2007 and 2008 because everyone loves Grease and HS musical was at the height of popularity then. While the dance is amazing this year, I don't know if too many people know the song.
I meant '08 and '09 and you're probably not going to find the '09 one

I agree jumps are the hardest part. They always were for me but it still doesn't excuse a worlds team or any team from having good ones.

Oh jumps. Never my fave thing, either (high school, college, any level.)

Try getting kids to do them at practice (particularly when I was coaching Y2.)

Coaches be like:

Time for jumps.

Cheerleaders be like:

My big toe has has a cramp.
My stomach hurts.
My left eye is blurry for some reason.
I got hit by a car in the parking lot.
I hurt my leg on that side roll in the dance.
The floor is broken right here.

No, I do as well. I also never thought they were the hardest part of the routine. Maybe teams just don't jump enough these days at practice. We used to jump a lot & I feel that's why they never bothered me.
before I tore my acl I would jump every chance I could at practice I'm actually really excited to jump again as strange as it is.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

No, I do as well. I also never thought they were the hardest part of the routine. Maybe teams just don't jump enough these days at practice. We used to jump a lot & I feel that's why they never bothered me.
didn't you guys do quad/triple a few years ago...and it was insanely executed?

didn't you guys do quad/triple a few years ago...and it was insanely executed?

ah, yes :) we did team quad to back & then team double to back. I couldn't even believe to tell you how many times we did the jumps section during practice. Even if it was just a run through or only stunts, jumps were ALWAYS to be done.

Back