All-Star 2013/2014 Team Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Do a lot of NE teams get their choreo done by the same person? Not that their routines look the same, but there's a certain style they all seem to have in common..
I think Lady Pro's look great! A lot of changes since Jan. The only thing, most of there changes make them look a lot like the top teams they are competing against.

That coach from Spirit of Texas at the very end of the footage with the team chant - his excitement and cheering was so nice to see, just pure happiness haha. Had to rewatch that a couple times

Not sure who everyone else uses but our team had coaches from Cali all stars choreograph the routine, someone from gym time do the dance, and I think someone else did the pyramid..can't remember now... then our coach puts his own twist on everything ( Lady Pros)

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk
I know quite a few use Wes Haley, so maybe that would explain.
ECE And Pro use wess for Dance

on the music, they removed some of my favorite parts, esp pyramid slow track, which i thought flowed really well with their movements. uca mix was better, imo.
Couldn't agree more. This mix has no flow whatsoever. I laughed at the minion "whaaaaat?" though.

I love this routine but.... um.... why did the point flyer get all the boys? lol

Haha well let's just say that just because they are boys it doesn't always mean they are the best stunters. ;)

Based off not just strength but technique as well this is what worked best for all the groups.

Their all girl groups can definitely hold there own on this team. :)

on the music, they removed some of my favorite parts, esp pyramid slow track, which i thought flowed really well with their movements. uca mix was better, imo.
The mix in this video was they're champions league mix (except the dance). Maybe they're getting a new mix for worlds?

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Back