All-Star 2014-15 Music

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

One of my teams theme is good girls go bad & were dancing to murder by JT. & my other teams theme is spotlight (not as fun as last year danger theme. Our music was my fave over any worlds team) & were dancing to freak show by Britney Spears

Wait teams have a theme for their music each year?????!???! Oh my gosh everything makes so much more sense now!!!!! We just get our music and they are like "ta-da here you go." Wait so what were some of the themes from teams last year? (I'm trying to figure out how it works)

Wait teams have a theme for their music each year?????!???! Oh my gosh everything makes so much more sense now!!!!! We just get our music and they are like "ta-da here you go." Wait so what were some of the themes from teams last year? (I'm trying to figure out how it works)

There are lot of themes!!
80s theme
90s theme
Fire/hot theme
Songs with certain words
Salsa/Latin theme
Musical themes

Usually mixers will use songs that affiliate with whatever theme their client wants :)

There are lot of themes!!
80s theme
90s theme
Fire/hot theme
Songs with certain words
Salsa/Latin theme
Musical themes

Usually mixers will use songs that affiliate with whatever theme their client wants :)
Oh that sounds fun!!! Like who comes up withe the theme? Like does the coach or the collective team or is it a thing hat the mixers decide?

So confused. This mix is no longer available. And both Cheer Updates and World Cup deleted their tweets of this music...

We had to remove it per JR. It's an amazing mix I'm sure you all will hear it eventually. Sorry for the inconvenience.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Back