All-Star 2014-2015 Music

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Not sure how I feel about it, something just seems... off? Interested to see the dance being last, although it appears to be only like 15 seconds as well. What's with these super short dances?

All original music there? Hate to say how much I do not like what music rights are doing to cheer music. But I know what the routine looks like, so it "fits". I like this one.

As I am unaware of how the dances are judged - do they have to be a certain amount of counts? A weird concept..but could you do two shorter sections of choreography in the routine and still have that judged as a full dance?

My first two thoughts were "what, they're ending in dance?" And "love the female voiceovers". Love this mix and can't wait to see the routine tomorrow!!!

As I am unaware of how the dances are judged - do they have to be a certain amount of counts? A weird concept..but could you do two shorter sections of choreography in the routine and still have that judged as a full dance?
I'm not sure. I guess for me it's just a personal preference, I miss the days when the dances were like 30+ seconds long. They seem to be more and more rushed each year for a lot of teams.

Not sure how I feel about it, something just seems... off? Interested to see the dance being last, although it appears to be only like 15 seconds as well. What's with these super short dances?
And the music is over time by about 5 seconds... So they either have to cut dance or cut elsewhere

It's only used once right?

not sure. i didn't count, but i didn't feel it was overkill. i just had to laugh that after that was said here that the very first word of the mix was redemption. i'm good with any "theme" that doesn't make them out to be the underdogs. three time world champions are not underdogs. being "dethroned" and wanting redemption? not a problem and doesn't bother me. it's a fun mix that i can get into so i like it!

(also had to laugh that on sound cloud, the next available song switched on after Senior Elite and the first word AGAIN was redemption, but it was ACE warriors lol)

not sure. i didn't count, but i didn't feel it was overkill. i just had to laugh that after that was said here that the very first word of the mix was redemption. i'm good with any "theme" that doesn't make them out to be the underdogs. three time world champions are not underdogs. being "dethroned" and wanting redemption? not a problem and doesn't bother me.

(also had to laugh that on sound cloud, the next available song switched on after Senior Elite and the first word AGAIN was redemption, but it was ACE warriors lol)

Bwahahaha. Well, since I have a huge soft spot in my heart for ACE Warriors, I'll be happy ! @ACEDAD

Back