All-Star 2014-2015 Music

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I know everyone hates over used songs but I do love music that I know better! I don't know anything in this mix...:(

But I still like it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT.... did I say that I love it??? :cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

Hahaha this is soon different for them, and I can not wait to see how this routine looks with this music. Oh and then having the dance end the routine!!!! Their dance from 09' has been my favorite dance from them for years so I'm so pumped to see how this one ends up looking!!!

I know everyone hates over used songs but I do love music that I know better! I don't know anything in this mix...:(

But I still like it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It is mostly because of JR's lawsuit so this for me is more like a Champions League mix. I'm thinking that is why he did not release SSX's music, it was released by someone else and that mix used a lot more songs that I was familiar with. Even with all of the voiceovers in Senior Elites mix, I still like it.

I absolutely love senior elite's pyrmaid song. It makes me really excited to see what it looks like tomorrow. Also really hope they upped their dance this year with that fierce Jessie J song

Since it is my 'hope'/my personal opinion of the music then I think I can be as subjective as I wish.
I'm not here to influence any one else's opinion.

For what it's worth MY opinion is that its only used once so its obviously not over the top and I like the new style! :)

I meant subjective and who says what's too much in a much more broader spectrum. Which, it would help if I had said that. Lmao.

Of course for yourself you definitely get to decide! But, I an glad you like it.

And, I'm glad to see so many nice comments on it!

I honestly LOVE senior elites music. And there are not many mixes that i say that about.
Especially LOVE that "I've got a lot of fight left in me" part. I saw the vid where that came from with the woman with the inoperable brain tumor. So inspirational.

I love SE and SSX music. Yes so perfect ladies of teal and my sharkies. I was so shocked that SE is ending with a dance. I can't wait until tomorrow to see my sharkies routine. And of course SE's.

The more I listen to SE, the more I love it. My favorite part is the pyramid though. Such an inspirational song. "Cause I've still got a lot of fight left in me"

The first 40 seconds of Senior Elite's mix is so strong, the mix fizzles out a bit for me as it goes on.

Back