All-Star 2014-2015 Music

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

What's up with teams using actual artists in their mixes? Like Akon on the Orange mix. How does that work? It must cost a lot more for something like that.
Does it honestly make a difference? Not trying to knock anyone doing that just really wondering about it
Good music is expensive enough as it is. Can't imagine having to pay even more

i'm with you it must increase the price quite a bit.

i'm assuming that by having the actual artist on the track, they're giving you permission to use it so for the Champions League or any televised performances they wouldn't have to pay licensing fees or change the music.

Not sure if this has been asked and I don't really want to read through all of these pages but since cheerlibrary isn't really a thing anymore and everything is on soundcloud is there a way to download the mixes on soundcloud?

Not sure if this has been asked and I don't really want to read through all of these pages but since cheerlibrary isn't really a thing anymore and everything is on soundcloud is there a way to download the mixes on soundcloud?
I use anything2mp3.com, you just copy and paste the link.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

im really loving all the stingrays teams dance music this season, im just hoping they can have decent dances to go with them, id hate to see them have such great dance music and then only try and do some stiff motion dance to soulja boy and tootsie roll. im hoping the go completely out of the box and have something more along the lines of f5/top gun/Shooting Stars.

Last edited:
tootsie roll was the dance song to one of my first routines ever in the 90's. feeling all types of nostalgia.

Latest posts

Back