All-Star 2014-2015 Music

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I always had a weak spot for all the Siri voiceovers - especially in Wildcats, too....15 years from now we will love it because I am sure we will no longer have Siri...Apple will probably have created some hologram thing or whatever by that point...and I guarantee we will all be sitting here going "Ah! Those were the days!"

Anyways, Orange Rays can do no wrong in my eyes so maybe I'm bias...but I loved the mix (electric rays is still my new favorite from them though!)
The guys that did their music actually got the 69 Boyz to come into the studio to do the Tootsie Roll rendition!

The guys that did their music actually got the 69 Boyz to come into the studio to do the Tootsie Roll rendition!
Patrick has had a lot of artists do that for tons of teams this season (T-Pain, Akon, Ying Yang Twins, DJ Unk, etc). I love the changed versions of their songs, but I can't help but think how much extra that is costing these teams, or him.

Patrick has had a lot of artists do that for tons of teams this season (T-Pain, Akon, Ying Yang Twins, DJ Unk, etc). I love the changed versions of their songs, but I can't help but think how much extra that is costing these teams, or him.

I know for sure how much one team paid for this.. They asked for a small extra amount from each kid. For the amount of customization they got, it was definitely worth it. It was less than I pay for a spectator band at a 2 day competition!

It's his normal charge, plus a good amount added to that price per artist.

Patrick music is so good hands down, the mixes are so creative

Oh, I'm not hating on Patrick at all. He's a music mixing genius. My years on NJSE he gave us AMAZING music. I was just relaying what i've heard on what it costs to have these artists in your music.

My cp14 would really just like to get her music at this point. We compete for the first time in less than two weeks and were the only team in the gym that still doesn't have their mix. Cp16 is going to have to get a new one. With the division change and rechoreographing the entire routine the one they have doesn't work with the new routine anymore. But I have a feeling we'll be using it anyway until nationals season.

Oh, I'm not hating on Patrick at all. He's a music mixing genius. My years on NJSE he gave us AMAZING music. I was just relaying what i've heard on what it costs to have these artists in your music.
Well who ever using his music has coins! coins! Coins!

Back