All-Star 2014-2015 Music

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Soooo exciting! According to cheer updates our s5 music is being released tomorrow!!! Yay

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

twinkles oh my god their music is so cute!
"twinkle twinkle world cup, twinkle twinkle thats whats up":cheering:

the only thing is there seems to be a lot more voiceovers than normal? i dont know...

thank God I am no longer cheering/forced to attend competitions all day, because I mentally could not listen to ariana grande that many times in one day. I feel like they all have the same two songs and are all coming from the same producer. like are there no other songs out there? reason 342545 why I love stars. I hate new music.

but agreed, I do love the hercules in twinkles.

You would think that even the music producers would want to use other music besides Ariana Grande....especially two of her songs in one track. Oh well ... guess just have to buck up and handle it! Haha

I've actually been pretty chill about waiting on our music. But, cp14's team was having a rough practice and they were getting frustrated the other day and the coach saw it. He stopped it about ten minutes early. He put them all in groups (stunt groups first, then the backspots,bases, flyers together, then I think by hair color, just kept mixing them up) and told them these were "positive pow wows" and everyone had to say positive things about each other in their group and then they'd switch.

And then he played the song he'd picked for their pyramid. And left it on repeat while they did their positive pow wows.

It was a total kumbaya moment.

Kids who were frustrated and angry five minutes before were crying and hugging and "I love you!" To each other minutes later. Mommas were sniffly. There are multiple kids on cp14s team that have a similar story to hers, maybe that's why they're so tightly bonded. But that song he chose was absolutely, positively, written for that team and it's totally perfect.

NOW I'm not chill about waiting for their mix :)

I've actually been pretty chill about waiting on our music. But, cp14's team was having a rough practice and they were getting frustrated the other day and the coach saw it. He stopped it about ten minutes early. He put them all in groups (stunt groups first, then the backspots,bases, flyers together, then I think by hair color, just kept mixing them up) and told them these were "positive pow wows" and everyone had to say positive things about each other in their group and then they'd switch.

And then he played the song he'd picked for their pyramid. And left it on repeat while they did their positive pow wows.

Kids who were frustrated and angry five minutes before were crying and hugging and "I love you!" To each other minutes later. Mommas were sniffly. There are multiple kids on cp14s team that have a similar story to hers, maybe that's why they're so tightly bonded. But that song he chose was absolutely, positively, written for that team and it's totally perfect.

That story gave me chills, so I can't imagine witnessing it! What a great idea for a way to de-stress the team. Good team chemistry can make or break a team. Bravo to the coach!

You're at CA Charlotte, right? I can't wait to see if they'll have the same style of music as Texas based CA or if it'll be a little different.

That story gave me chills, so I can't imagine witnessing it! What a great idea for a way to de-stress the team. Good team chemistry can make or break a team. Bravo to the coach!

You're at CA Charlotte, right? I can't wait to see if they'll have the same style of music as Texas based CA or if it'll be a little different.
I'm not lying when I say every single coach there is just amazing. Her three are absolutely perfect for that team. It's like they know exactly what they need when they need it....and given the number on there with similar stories they need a lot of love and positivity and it's what they get.

I'm assuming the music will be similar. Kyle blitch (and I think he does some of the plano teams) is doing it and is apparently working on cp16s music as of yesterday. Can't wait to hear both mixes, I'm a cheer music junkie :)

you aren't going to tell us the song?! :p so excited to hear this mix, solely because of this story.

pyramid songs are always my favorite. i have a mental list of songs that would be so perfect for pyramids, especially certain teams. but i never say them on here as suggestions in case someone else uses them and doesn't do my vision justice. is that weird? :oops:

Back