All-Star 2014-2015 Music

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I love Cheetahs' mix....until the dance. I'm hoping I'll love it once I see the dance with it (like Brandon Black's worlds mix last season).

anyone save/re-upload team gunz? either this soundcloud is private or the track was removed.
I don't have any problem to listen to it, maybe try it with another computer?

The Cali Swagg mix sounds... Familiar.

Either Chatwic is back making music under the moniker "DuWerk" or someone who paid for his music mixing class actually got a lesson or two...

Anyone have the T? I could use a sip ;)

Last edited:
I really like this but the song at :04 and :24 (it's part of the same song) is absolutely filthy. It was my dance song about four years ago and the entire song is about prostitution. It's Kaboom by Lady Gaga and someone else that I can't remember but it's disgusting. Not appropriate.

90% of songs used in mixes aren't appropriate. I don't think it matters if it's mixed appropriately.

Just because a song doesn't cuss doesn't mean it's appropriate and belongs in a cheer mix.

Lady Bullets danced to Shoop when they won worlds...

I dot really think it's a big deal. I mean fierce LegendKats danced to the thong song and let's not pretend that the pitbull songs TG has danced to in years passed are exactly appropriate either.

Lady Bullets danced to Shoop when they won worlds...

I dot really think it's a big deal. I mean fierce LegendKats danced to the thong song and let's not pretend that the pitbull songs TG has danced to in years passed are exactly appropriate either.

I don't care if a team won world's dancing to an inappropriate song. Doesn't make it acceptable.

Teams have won worlds in skimpy uniforms, doesn't make that ok either.

I don't care if a team won world's dancing to an inappropriate song. Doesn't make it acceptable.

Teams have won worlds in skimpy uniforms, doesn't make that ok either.

I guess we'll just have to agree to disagree. I wouldn't think twice about putting my hypothetical kid in a routine with this song, but if you feel differently you have every right to :D

I think it's just part of cheerleading. It's like having a kid in hip hop dance classes and being surprised when they come home humming anaconda.

Last edited:
Back