All-Star 2014-2015 Music

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Not sure if anyone posted this, but I am bias and absolutely love this mix! So much TG personality while paying homage to the Fallen Jags.

I love this mix! i may be a bit bias too since i am a HUGE OO5 fan (maybe noy jaylen big fan but still :p) but also i have not really liked any mix this year so this is good. i have a mix to put on repeat!

Well my daughter likes it
c525686f03c934eaccd321d32e9d5ecd.jpg

Can't please everyone

I just love your Cps obsession with oo5. i am a big fan too and i love rading all your posts about her!

I just love your Cps obsession with oo5. i am a big fan too and i love rading all your posts about her!
Thanks lol I post about her a lot. Oops.

My kid is not big on cheerlebs ... The only cheerleb she ever got a pic with was years ago when I made her take one with Kiara and truthfully I never posted it and nothing against Kiara but kiara looks so annoyed in the pic. I told my kid to leave cheerlebs alone ... She always asks her friends what is the big deal about them... I don't want a picture with them. Blah blah blah

However her obsession with OO5 Is hilarious I tell her... They are not your friends, they don't like you. They just like that you like their team. You are doing the same thing to them that others do to cheerlebs even if they are not famous. She said ... It's different. I asked her how and she said because they really are my friends, they follow me, and they talk to me. Everyone else who gets pics with cheerlebs doesn't mean they will talk to them. I'm friends with OO5. Yes Jaylen yes you are.

Anyways it was so funny tonight because we were walking through the GWCC at Cheersport and she lets out a big gasp and starts freaking out.

I'm thinking she just thought of something's or realizes she forgot her uniform - and she is like look it's someone on OO5 and runs up to this poor girl and gets a pic with her.

My kid is not big on cheerlebs ... The only cheerleb she ever got a pic with was years ago when I made her take one with Kiara and truthfully I never posted it and nothing against Kiara but kiara looks so annoyed in the pic. I told my kid to leave cheerlebs alone ... She always asks her friends what is the big deal about them... I don't want a picture with them. Blah blah blah

However her obsession with OO5 Is hilarious I tell her... They are not your friends, they don't like you. They just like that you like their team. You are doing the same thing to them that others do to cheerlebs even if they are not famous. She said ... It's different. I asked her how and she said because they really are my friends, they follow me, and they talk to me. Everyone else who gets pics with cheerlebs doesn't mean they will talk to them. I'm friends with OO5. Yes Jaylen yes you are.

Anyways it was so funny tonight because we were walking through the GWCC at Cheersport and she lets out a big gasp and starts freaking out.

I'm thinking she just thought of something's or realizes she forgot her uniform - and she is like look it's someone on OO5 and runs up to this poor girl and gets a pic with her.

HAHA i love Jaylen. the cheerlebrity thing is not a problem for me since we do not have them here in sweden. or maybe we do and i am ignorant. either way i love er attitude but sure i can agree with you tat it is the same thing that happens to cheerlebrities but she is young and i think that it is a good thing you tell her that she maybe doing the same to OO5 as some do to cheerlebrities.

I love how she looks up to the team as a whole and not just one or two people!!!

I love OO5 because their fallen jags routine was one of my inspirations to start cheering. They are such a amazing team and they really need to make finals this year!!

I love OO5 because their fallen jags routine was one of my inspirations to start cheering. They are such a amazing team and they really need to make finals this year!!

OO5 was the team that really got me to start lovin cheer. i found the fallen jag routine by accident just when i started lookig into cheer outside of swedish cheer (wich i had liked a while before starting to explore cheer outside of cheer) an the way Wildcats tributed Omar in finals that year just gets me everytime i hear about it still. i became a member over here just after hearing about it the first time by googling it. Loving the fact that someone else got really into cher because of that routine. an i hope they make finals too. LOVE their rotine and music this year!

OO5 was the team that really got me to start lovin cheer. i found the fallen jag routine by accident just when i started lookig into cheer outside of swedish cheer (wich i had liked a while before starting to explore cheer outside of cheer) an the way Wildcats tributed Omar in finals that year just gets me everytime i hear about it still. i became a member over here just after hearing about it the first time by googling it. Loving the fact that someone else got really into cher because of that routine. an i hope they make finals too. LOVE their rotine and music this year!

I think I saw cheer extreme senior and thought this was cool but then I saw OO5 and it really moved me in a way that inspired me. When I used to cheer at uni no one really liked top gun but Ive been going through a really rough patch and OO5 just an amazing team and I like that Top gun is a great creative program I really want to go to florida as well as seeing the big mouse to be able to visit their gym and coaches

I think I saw cheer extreme senior and thought this was cool but then I saw OO5 and it really moved me in a way that inspired me. When I used to cheer at uni no one really liked top gun but Ive been going through a really rough patch and OO5 just an amazing team and I like that Top gun is a great creative program I really want to go to florida as well as seeing the big mouse to be able to visit their gym and coaches

The way i got into cheer is i played basketball back in 2008-2009 and i had a team mate that cheered all stars as well and i became intrested in what she said about it so i youtubed her team and started likin cheer. not as much as i do know but i liked watching swedish teams and follow them. I regulary watched videos of swedish teams on Youtube and one day i saw a video saying Top Gun OO5 tribute rutine and got intrued (at this point i had heard about the big gyms like Cheer athletics Cali bullets Cheer extreme and Top gun of course but i had never watched them) so i watched the video and got really exited about it so i Youtubed them and watched a few other videos and then i found ATV cheerleaders with smoed and really loved it (this was season 1 of that show wich inmy opinion is the best of them) but i really loved OO5 the most and then i found TGLC and was evev more stuck. One day i was googling cheer and found this place and then i was stuck. My dream is to go to NCA or go to Worlds and then stay the week in orlando and then watch The summit. My other dream is to be able to visit as many gyms as i can.(I have only been to a showcase before. never a comp.. yeahmy dirty secret.. i have never really seen cheer live.) That is my story. To this day my favorite teams are TGLC and OO5 (and a little Lady Jags in the mix but everyone knows i prefer coed teams and even i so not know why.)

Sorry about the long reply and for hijacking the thread but i feel like i have never told my story before.

The way i got into cheer is i played basketball back in 2008-2009 and i had a team mate that cheered all stars as well and i became intrested in what she said about it so i youtubed her team and started likin cheer. not as much as i do know but i liked watching swedish teams and follow them. I regulary watched videos of swedish teams on Youtube and one day i saw a video saying Top Gun OO5 tribute rutine and got intrued (at this point i had heard about the big gyms like Cheer athletics Cali bullets Cheer extreme and Top gun of course but i had never watched them) so i watched the video and got really exited about it so i Youtubed them and watched a few other videos and then i found ATV cheerleaders with smoed and really loved it (this was season 1 of that show wich inmy opinion is the best of them) but i really loved OO5 the most and then i found TGLC and was evev more stuck. One day i was googling cheer and found this place and then i was stuck. My dream is to go to NCA or go to Worlds and then stay the week in orlando and then watch The summit. My other dream is to be able to visit as many gyms as i can.(I have only been to a showcase before. never a comp.. yeahmy dirty secret.. i have never really seen cheer live.) That is my story. To this day my favorite teams are TGLC and OO5 (and a little Lady Jags in the mix but everyone knows i prefer coed teams and even i so not know why.)

Sorry about the long reply and for hijacking the thread but i feel like i have never told my story before.

I know you live in sweden but I know if you want to see some good cheer come to the uk for one of their comps Bournemouth in July is one of the best with most of our worlds teams there its not NCA but I think they are trying to encourage more european teams to come to this comp

Back