All-Star 2014/2015 Practicewear

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

n1sf7o.jpg

Why why why?! What is the point of practice wear that has to be HANDWASHED?! Are all sublimated sets like that?

n1sf7o.jpg

Why why why?! What is the point of practice wear that has to be HANDWASHED?! Are all sublimated sets like that?

I saw this earlier today and thought there is NO WAY being up here in the PNW and honestly how warm it's been lately that I would want a uniform that my cp is going to stink up that I can't throw in the washer......1000 times NO!!!

I saw this earlier today and thought there is NO WAY being up here in the PNW and honestly how warm it's been lately that I would want a uniform that my cp is going to stink up that I can't throw in the washer......1000 times NO!!!

That's just ridiculous in my opinion. As a parent, I would not be very happy and it would probably end up in the washer and ruined. Who has time to handwash workout clothes for a child and what if they have practice the next day? Laying it out to dry is probably going to take more than 24 hours.

Our practice wear (Illusive) came with hand-washing/no dryer instructions last season. It really wasn't a big deal to hand-wash and spandex dries quickly. I do know that lots of people used their washer and dryer and they were fine. I think the labeling has to do with regulations about apparel care, though. They probably don't do a lot of laundry testing.

I do get what you guys are saying, though.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

n1sf7o.jpg

This is my gym lol.....

ETA: I'm getting my practice wear tonight, because we haven't had practice yet. I'll see what it says on the bag and post the picture. I think why it says handwash is because i know people who wash those every. single. day. That happened with my gym last year, and it wasn't even sublimated, it just made it look less colorful. I try to limit the times i wash certain things, or they'll lose their color and such

Not throwing things in the dryer I can understand, but hand washing stuff?! That's a big NOPE from me. Totally not practical at all for work out gear.

Our practice wear (Illusive) came with hand-washing/no dryer instructions last season. It really wasn't a big deal to hand-wash and spandex dries quickly. I do know that lots of people used their washer and dryer and they were fine. I think the labeling has to do with regulations about apparel care, though. They probably don't do a lot of laundry testing.

I do get what you guys are saying, though.

We have a illusive, I wash & dry my stuff normally & it looks no different that's the day I got it

Back