All-Star 2014/2015 Practicewear

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Are the backs comfortable? And are you able to still feel supported?
I haven't actually practiced in it yet, just tried it on, but it is comfortable and feels pretty supportive! I'll probably still wear another sports bra under it bc I'm "gifted" and nike sports bras are quite literally the ONLY sports bras that work for me, but for the average person it's definitely supportive enough! Like it feels like a quality sports bra - I just need extra high quality or we have an issue :D And since the team that practiced tonight got them tonight, most of them had sports bras under it and a lot of them fit under the straps nicely and were hidden, so I'm sure it won't be an issue for me to wear one.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

I haven't actually practiced in it yet, just tried it on, but it is comfortable and feels pretty supportive! I'll probably still wear another sports bra under it bc I'm "gifted" and nike sports bras are quite literally the ONLY sports bras that work for me, but for the average person it's definitely supportive enough! Like it feels like a quality sports bra - I just need extra high quality or we have an issue :D And since the team that practiced tonight got them tonight, most of them had sports bras under it and a lot of them fit under the straps nicely and were hidden, so I'm sure it won't be an issue for me to wear one.

They look very cute! I like wearing one underneath just incase something happens.. Keep me updated on how they practice in though!

Pretty sure that practice wear from TG covers more than some of their uniform cuts..

ETA: WHY do they like that weird upside-down triangle top with choker-halter? I've not seen ONE athlete it looks flattering on from that or any team. One of their uniforms has that style and it just cuts the girls in a weird spot.
Is it just me or does the two back and front pictures not match up..... The behind picture only looks like it crosses in the back.

Is it just me or does the two back and front pictures not match up..... The behind picture only looks like it crosses in the back.
If you're talking about the TG practice wear, I think its just the way its laying in the front picture that makes it look like it crosses in the front as well

That's what happened- on my computer, it looks like it crosses in the front AND the back (the way one of their uniforms does). Makes girls look like THEIR girls are taking a southbound vacation, if you catch my drift.

That's what happened- on my computer, it looks like it crosses in the front AND the back (the way one of their uniforms does). Makes girls look like THEIR girls are taking a southbound vacation, if you catch my drift.
Not only do I know what you mean, but I've had the misfortune of having to experience it.... In a HIGH SCHOOL uniform.... One of our newest unis and by far the ugliest.

Found better pics
5e9ebyda.jpg

7ebepuna.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
my first thought was business in the front party in the back.

Found this on Instagram,
2qt9t06.jpg
2cehite.jpg

Practicewear for Odyssey and Starlites on Sunday. (Picture 1)

Practicewear for Supersonics and starburst (pic 2) (also apparently Omni and starburst had the same shorts)

106cw7l.jpg

Galaxy, cosmic rays, eclipse
Madly in love w/ Cosmic Rays practice wear, just screams classic to me. Plus the Twinks outfit is adorable.

Back